1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Back Again......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by foggie, 24 August 2014 Social URL.

1. foggie

foggie Well-Known Member

Second go as I have let things slide in two years
    Actually started last week but only lasted 5 days so thought I would log on here as extra incentive
    Need to sort the tickermaster if I can remember how to do it :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hez

hez Well-Known Member

Hi foggie. How are you getting on this time round. This is my 2nd time doing it. And also my last lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

4. foggie

foggie Well-Known Member

Hiya Hez!

Yes that's the spirit! My last too.
    Still have to complete a full week but having just booked a holiday that has given me incentive enough (probably)
    You seem to be doing grand!!

5. hez

hez Well-Known Member

When are you off on holiday? I go 6 weeks today, but whose counting lol. I am having that week off, then back on again for the final trek to my goal :)
    heres to a great day :) x

6. foggie

foggie Well-Known Member

Holiday done!! Then a few birthdays so today is the new day 1.
    No excuses now, just had first shake

7. Kamikat

Kamikat Well-Known Member

Hi Foggie, hope you enjoyed your holiday :) How's your day 1 going?

8. foggie

foggie Well-Known Member

Great hols thanks and so far so good.
    Keeping busy with the old spring cleaning ruse
    Early night in order to avoid any mishaps :p

9. Kamikat

Very wise :p I have a rule of not eating anything in bed, so I've been confining myself to bed with a book/laptop most evenings this week if I have no other commitments!

10. foggie

foggie Well-Known Member

Ok, I decided to "ease" into this attempt as I kept making excuses for lapses
    I did 3 days, 4 days and now am ready for a 5 day target which, on reaching 5 days should spur me on to continue
    Well, that is the plan :p
    Works in my world!
    Day 2, so far so good

11. Kamikat

Best of luck! I find it really helpful to check into the forums when I'm tempted to lapse since I feel really supported. You've got this, we're here for you!