Extra Easy Back Again

Dokusho_yoku

So I'm back after really struggling the last few weeks.

I have been trying to get my 2 stone for months now but I yoyo, and yoyo like crazy. I feel I am stuck in a rut. My issue is I can only attend every other week due to my shifts, so I break it on teh first week and eat what ever I want then try and get it back the second week, however this approach is not working. I need the support of a group with out going to a group on the weeks I'm working lates.

I have tried going to an evening group one week then a morning group the next and this just depresses me as i will loss on the morning group then put on in the evening group.

i need a kick up the bum (argh!!)

CJ

Working different shifts can make things quite difficult but just try your best to stay on the plan when your working and be extra good when your not. It can be hard work but it will pay off! Hopefully it works out for you and you can lose what you need :)

Maybe talk to your consultant and explain how you feel. She may let you attend and pay for group in the evening and not weigh then weigh the next week. May give you the supper you need

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back