Hehe she's cute!
Well done on your loss :) are you doing SW? X

Yes back doing SW, can't seem to keep on track at the moment though!!

Really enjoying t6eafing your diary. I am too a returning member, I stayed at target for 1 year and now 3 stone heavier I rejoined 4 weeks ago. Not doing to great though to be honest.
1st week-1lb
2nd week- 1/2
3rd week-1lb
4th week+2 (it was my 30th)
Total loss 1/2lb.
I have been super strong and drew a line over my gain and having a fab week this week just hoping for a good loss to make me feel like im getting somewhere.
Really nice to read other peoples jounry though and I wish you the best of luck xx

Good to you as well Chantel we can do it even if it's slow!

Thats perfect with your work schedules then no point in sending her if shes not happy. How are you getting on? I have been bad this week!

Thats perfect with your work schedules then no point in sending her if shes not happy. How are you getting on? I have been bad this week!

I'm doing so bad, I do know what is wrong with me there are no excuses for it now :(

Me too every day I'm like i'll be so good today and then by about 3pm I'm like sod it i'll start tomorrow :(

I lost 1 today totally didn't deserve that! X

Ah well done on your 1lb off Emma! Deserved or not at least it's in the right direction. How have you been since? My weekend has been a bit naughty but I'm going to try and be 100% from tomorrow :)

Absolutely terrible! I thought coming back here would help but even that isn't helping!!

Oh no :( Yesterday was not great for me but today has been so far so good. Going to have a massive healthy tea so I don't snack later! I feel like I've only ever had that one really successful attempt at dieting and now every time it's harder and harder an I just end up begger than before! Must not let the fat win!

Same for me the only consolation I have is that I'm not at my biggest weight but if I carry on its probably not far off!

Well that is something Emma you have had a baby as well so don't be too hard on yourself. I have no excuse I'm just greedy lol. Are you still doing EE or is there a new plan now? I'm proper out of touch with SW in Liverpool someone alway seemed to be doing it so I'd try and keep up to date but nobody does it down here its all juice detoxes and extreme exercise which is not for me! One of my colleagues has lost 3 stone doing the 5:2 so I'm tempted to try that again but I never really had great success before so might just be a waste of time.

What are you eating day to day? Are you struggling becasue you're hungry or just bored/tired?

Hey Emma :) , how are you getting on hun ? I didn't see you update on the challenge thread. Hope everything is going ok for you.

Kay xx

Sorry Kay! I've lost another 2.5 since the last time I weighed in I keep forgetting to pop on, weigh in day has also changed to a Sunday
X

Well done on loosing more hun xxxx

Back