Back again....

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi all
here I am again feeling fat and demoralized. Day 1 for SS, and I am busily setting some mini goals to get me through the week.
Just thought I would grab some positive vibes from those that are winning the battle.
Also big shout to my girl Maggie - good luck for today with your re-start, thinking of you.
Good luck to everyone starting today.

Liz:sign0007:

Hiya

Good luck on the restart.

Oisin x

Hi all. Firstly can I say that it's not my intention to offend or demoralize anyone. I am just starting the 2nd day of CD and I already feel like eating something. The question I have though is is CD unrealistic to maintain. You see so many returners on this forum im thinking is 6 months on CD (6.5 stone to lose) worth it if it all comes piling back on. Have you all been unable to maintain simply because you didnt follow all the steps or is it more complex than that. Plus does CD give you skills to maintain? I cant find any info/recipes for maintaining.

Eclipse I typed this and then saw your post. I see you have maintained for 3 years, meaning it is possible - do you have any tips for long term success?

good luck on your journey hun.

sue xxx

Back