Back again

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hey. Hello all I have not been on for a while but have started LT again today, have had a terrible January, hubby had no work blah blah but he has now got himself a great job and works away all week which makes this diet so much easier as I do not have to cook for anybody. My weight has stayed the same while being off the diet but I need to shift the last 40lb.

Welcome back! hw have you found going back on the diet so far? x

welcome back and good luck shifting the rest

welcome back and good luck with your weight loss journey. Congrats on the hubby getting a job too!!!

Well I think you have taken the most difficult step by re-starting so now you can show everyone what you can do :) go for it!

Good to see you back, I've really been struggling since xmas. Lost 3 stone in sept and kept that off. Had several attempts to restart but failed, I'm now trying again and on my second shake and keeping in touch with Mrs Bee who's also struggling. I got 41lbs left to lose and would like to do that by end of April. Good luck.XX

welcome bk.

Welcome back! this re start malarcky isn't much fun but there are a few of us so we'll manage to get eachother through!!

stay the same-great

Hey. Hello all I have not been on for a while but have started LT again today, have had a terrible January, hubby had no work blah blah but he has now got himself a great job and works away all week which makes this diet so much easier as I do not have to cook for anybody. My weight has stayed the same while being off the diet but I need to shift the last 40lb.
When did you finish and how did you manage to keep it off. That's what i'm concerned about. Good on you though. Welcome back:D

Welcome back Debbie, and good luck with the rest of your lipotrim journey :)

I stopped LT at the beginning of Dec because of Gallstone attacks, luckily I had my gall bladder removed on the 17th december. I have eaten basically what I wanted and have been very lucky with my weight. I have still got 40lb to lose and it is really really hard getting back on track, but I will persevere and do this ;)

Back