Back again

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hello
I started LP back in November and did really well, came off it for xmas (big mistake) and have been trying to get back on since then. Well I am on my 4th day and back in ketosis and 7lb lighter. I have to get some more shakes from the chemist tomorrow but not going to use that weigh in but the one I took last Monday morning. I was 13st 2lb on my scales and this morning I was 12st 9lb :). I want my weigh ins to be every 7 days so will update my ticker Monday. The reason for me struggling to get back on LP was I had started going out every Friday and having a great nite and I had an angel on one shoulder saying diet and a devil on the other saying drink lol and the devil kept winning. I had previously got down to 12 stone. The drink didn't help but it was definately the crunchies that put the weight on :sigh: Lesson learnt.

Hi Debbie, welcome back! 7lb in 4 days is pretty impressive, keep it up and good luck with your weigh in on Monday!

Well done for getting back on track, Debbie. You know it's hard until ketosis kicks in, but summer is on the way.......so I've been told! Brrrr! So now is the best time to just DO IT!!!!

Welcome back Debbie and good luck, not that you need it. You know what to expect now, lucky you!

You will get to your target in no time!

Back