Back again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by debbie12slim, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Hello
    I started LP back in November and did really well, came off it for xmas (big mistake) and have been trying to get back on since then. Well I am on my 4th day and back in ketosis and 7lb lighter. I have to get some more shakes from the chemist tomorrow but not going to use that weigh in but the one I took last Monday morning. I was 13st 2lb on my scales and this morning I was 12st 9lb :). I want my weigh ins to be every 7 days so will update my ticker Monday. The reason for me struggling to get back on LP was I had started going out every Friday and having a great nite and I had an angel on one shoulder saying diet and a devil on the other saying drink lol and the devil kept winning. I had previously got down to 12 stone. The drink didn't help but it was definately the crunchies that put the weight on :sigh: Lesson learnt.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rubyred

Rubyred Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Debbie, welcome back! 7lb in 4 days is pretty impressive, keep it up and good luck with your weigh in on Monday!

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for getting back on track, Debbie. You know it's hard until ketosis kicks in, but summer is on the way.......so I've been told! Brrrr! So now is the best time to just DO IT!!!!

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back Debbie and good luck, not that you need it. You know what to expect now, lucky you!

You will get to your target in no time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.