back and determined again

eyesdontlie

hi

it has been quite a few years since my last lipotrim journey and have to say I kept the weight off easily (lost 4 st in 4 weeks!) but after having my gorgeous little girl I am the heaviest I have ever been so back to shed my baby weight and get my life back on track I started a week ago and have been 100% first weigh in yesterday and I lost 8lb hoping for more next week and I just pulled out a pair of trousers that did not fit me and they done up easily! I have to say I am finding it incredibly easy and have discovered a real passion for cooking I lead such an active life I was so miserable being big and my poor horse was miserable too!!! so looking forward to the new healthier me in a few weeks time and looking forward to many happy active yrs with my little girl! x

Welcome back and congrats on your 8 lb loss well done for returning and being so positive !

Good luck! You've done it once you can do it again! Well done on your 8lb loss! Keep it up xxxxx

this is my second time round 2 also after having a baby and i kept most of the weight off too i also lost 4 stone only got 2 stone to go this time my 1st weighin is monday lol hurry up :) xx

wishing you the best of luck :) I'm on my first week two so hopefully we'll be seeing alot of eachother here in the next days,weeks and months to come!! And getting smaller with each passing one!!! :).
we deserve it.....and more importantly our kids need us to be happy and to be good role models for them in the future

Good Luck! x

Good luck hun. This is my first time, so it is really inspiring to hear you speak so positively about your experiences. I am on day 12 so far.

Back