back and determined to succeed!!

gercol

hello :)everybody,

my name is colette and i started lipotrim a few months ago...with great results -13lbs in just two weeks.
But sadly i didnt stick with it. This was down to alot of reasons. But main ones being that i found it very hard to listen to peoples good intended comments eg your not that big or dont be doing a silly diet like that, just eat healthy and do some exercise.....
This i do plan to do. But first i want to do lipotrim so that i can break all my bad habits with food. And i cant seem to be able to do this while on other diets. I cheat, starve, over eat....never sticking to any diet plan 100%
so today i'm starting lipotrim again.....and this time i'm only going to listen to positive people who can understand what i'm trying to achieve and why i'm doing this.......that'll be mainly you guys....so keep up the posting!!!:)

hi collette, welcome and good luck :)

Good Luck Colette we are all rooting for you :) It takes 28 days to change a habit so by the time you reach your goal weight you you be able to begin brand new healthy habits :)

Hi Colette! I've only been on LT for 7 days and already I've had the girls at work telling me I'm crazy. "Aren't those drinks bad for you?" "Isn't that a bit extreme?" "Are you too lazy to just change your eating habits and exercise a bit?" <--that last one was from the office b***h. You just have to let it roll right off your back. It's those comments that drove me to cheat in my very first week. People are so influential in our lives - after all, if people weren't so judgemental a lot of us wouldn't even be here trying to get skinny, right?

I think the best thing you can do, and the thing I myself have resolved to do from here onwards, is to focus on your goal and don't let anybody stand in your way. If it makes you feel better, think about how smug you'll feel when you're at your goal weight and look great, and you can go back to those people and see their faces drop when they realise they were so wrong.

We're here for you - support all the way - stay strong. xxx

sorry to hear people havent been supportive. why dont you try completely lying and telling them ur on slimfast, they'll never know the difference as its just shakes to them and that way you dont have to put up with their comments, well intentioned or otherwise! good luck and keep up the good work!!

wow thanks a million guys......woke up this morning in a mood. :( But thanks to all your comments feel so much better. Am now 1 week in but because of bank hol wont be going for my weigh in until tomorrow. hope everyone having a good weekend and thanks again for the comments xxxx:)

We should be weight loss buddies Colette as our starts and goals are pretty similar! If we're not too naughty we'll probably get to our goals roughly the same time, give or take a couple of weeks. :D

your on Kozza. Well i just went completely awol on Mon. Cheated :(...... was really pissed off with myself. only down 4lbs :( Was expecting loads more at least a 7lb drop but i dont think i drank enough water during the week.....esp days when i was out and about. 4lbs better tan none i guess. how are you getting on?

4lb is better than my 3lb on my first week when I cheated so good for you!!

I'm doing ok - haven't cheated all week and my second weigh in is tomorrow (Friday). I am weighing myself every morning even though that's not really a good idea - I might be imagining things or my scales might be inaccurate or something but when I weighed myself on Wednesday I was 11.5 stone and thought to myself yay, a 6lb loss already and it's not the end of the week yet! But then today when I weighed myself, it was almost right back up to 11st 13 again and I felt like crying. I don't have electronic scales, I have one with a dial and they are a bit rubbish because you can't see each individual pound marked on it (you have to guess a bit).. but I'm really worried now that I'll go to my weigh in tomorrow and won't have lost anything since last Friday. After my first week's horrible 3lb loss when I cheated, I really don't think I could bare having another really low or non-existent loss after being 100% all week. Someone offer me some reassurance, please! :cry:

^ Never mind, no reassurance needed, I lost 7lb! :D Though my pharmacist told me I actually only lost 2lb in my first week and not 3lb (it was 2.5 but she told me 3 to make me feel better).. but anyway I have ranted about that in another thread already!

congrats Kozza.....thats a great loss. wow thats 9lbs in 2 weeks!! :)
i have my birthday tomorrow so i'm worried about the day....trying to keep the fact i'm on lipotrim secret as i wasnt getting any support when i told friends i was going to do it................i'm saying on slim fast.....seems to be more acceptable:( ?!
are you doing much exercise Kozza?
I want to start doing some......I used to be very active before but havent been for some time.

Thanks Colette!

Another thing we have in common aside from our starts/goals being similar.. my birthday is 14h May so we're only a couple of days apart! Weird, huh? I've had the same worry about eating on my birthday. I already said to my partner that I'd like to have a day off and go to Pizza Hut for a birthday treat. I know that's naughty and I'm in two minds about it. Comparing my cheat-week loss of 2lb to my 100%-week loss of 7lb, I'm wondering what to do. In the grand scheme of things the worst that could happen is I'd have to be on LT for an extra week to make up for it. I could use some advice as I am really torn about this decision.

I'm doing no exercise at all, might as well be honest! I don't have the energy at all. Are you doing some?

Happy birthday for tomorrow Colette xxx

Last edited:
nearly twins. Lol.
No i'm not doing any exercise at mo but am going to start next week....well thats the plan. Just to help to tone up while i loose the weight.
But because its been so long i'm going to start easy.......have a crosstrainer (which has rarely been used!!!) which i hope to start on next week.
Will let you know how i get on with that:)

skinnylove_88 said:
Thanks Colette!

Another thing we have in common aside from our starts/goals being similar.. my birthday is 14h May so we're only a couple of days apart! Weird, huh? I've had the same worry about eating on my birthday. I already said to my partner that I'd like to have a day off and go to Pizza Hut for a birthday treat. I know that's naughty and I'm in two minds about it. Comparing my cheat-week loss of 2lb to my 100%-week loss of 7lb, I'm wondering what to do. In the grand scheme of things the worst that could happen is I'd have to be on LT for an extra week to make up for it. I could use some advice as I am really torn about this decision.

I'm doing no exercise at all, might as well be honest! I don't have the energy at all. Are you doing some?

Happy birthday for tomorrow Colette xxx

hi skinnylove, why dont u put ur birthday celebrations back tll u come off LT? u will feel realy bad if u dnt lose this week, and yet a good loss will motivate u. plus, partying when ur skinny will feel so much more amazing! x happy birthday for tommorrow xxx

Thanks Jo, I think you're right. I shouldn't give in, just because it's an 'excuse to eat' day. There are no excuses on LT unless you're not well. I will try my best!

Hey Colette, Ive just noticed that my stats and goals are somewhat similar to you and Gercol (hello ladies). Gercol, I am a fellow Irish girl - although am in Dublin not Cork :). I can totally identify with the temptation to eat on your birthday - I dont know what I'd do tbh. But look, whatever you decide dont beat yourself up about it. If you end up having one meal just make sure you go back on tfr the next day. I know what Jo is saying though, if you knock yourself out of Ketosis it'll be hard for a few days so it really is up to yourself. Good luck whatever you decide anyway hun and happy birthday for the 14th! x

^ Colette and Gercol are the same person, I think maybe I was the second person you meant to address? I'm Kozza! Also Colette's birthday was the 12th (I think).. it's mine that's the 14th. Haha! :D You should be our third skinny sister, Sarah. Your start/goal is very similar to ours like you said (though you are doing really well and are far ahead of us). I might just change my goal to 8.5 stone just to be closer to you guys. Maybe 8 is a tad optimistic!!

I hope you had a good birthday and didn't eat Colette!

Back