ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Hi

Your dinner looks delish! I originally did points back in 1999 when my son was a few monts old and found it so easy to lose weight (3 stone in 4 months). Its getting a bit harder now with being 15 years older lol. I'm trying the filling and healthy as a few colleagues have had great weight losses on it.

Hope you've had a good day.

Nic x

Hi Your dinner looks delish! I originally did points back in 1999 when my son was a few monts old and found it so easy to lose weight (3 stone in 4 months). Its getting a bit harder now with being 15 years older lol. I'm trying the filling and healthy as a few colleagues have had great weight losses on it. Hope you've had a good day. Nic x

How are u finding filling and healthy? Xx

Food for today 12/05/2014

Breakfast
Mango
Grapes
Alpen light apple and sultana 2pp

Lunch
2 Warburtons wholemeal sandwich thins 6pp
Wafer thin ham 1pp
Lettuce
Light philly garlic and herb 1pp
Skips 2pp
Alpen light choc fudge 2pp

Dinner
Steak pie 12pp
Mash 5pp
Green beans
Cabbage
Gravy 2pp

Mint cornetto 5pp

Snacks and drinks
1 litre juice
1 cup bovril
1 white coffee 1pp
1 black coffee
8 sugar free sweets 2pp
Curly wurly 3pp

44/47pp used (will update later what I use the remaining points on)

49/49 weeklies left

I'm findin filling and healthy much easier than I expected. I have really enjoyed my meals today and I had forgotten how lovely porridge can be. Its nice not having to count points all the time, but at the same time really nice to have flexible weeklies. I'll give f&h for a while and if my weight loss stalls or I don't manage to lose any weight then I'll give pointing a go.

Nic x

welcome back nessa and good luck - you seem to be back on the wagon as ur food looks delish :)

Thanks Hun, in a great place at the moment so going for it!! Xx

Hi Nessa, looks like your doing really well unlike myself. Seem to be unable to lose at the moment. xx

Hi Nessa, looks like your doing really well unlike myself. Seem to be unable to lose at the moment. xx

Thanks Hun.
Don't be too hard on yourself why don't you try having a good blow out and then refocus, get some new recipes to try and shake things up a bit xxx

Tonight's dinner

image-3650105736.jpg

Food update for today
Tuesday 13th may 2014

Breakfast
Banana
Alpen light cereal bar apple and sultana 2
Grapes

Lunch
2 wholemeal Warburtons sandwich thins 6
Wafer thin ham 1
Lettuce
30g philly light garlic and herb 1
Skips 2
Alpen light bar choc fudge 2

Dinner
Pork loin 5
Jacket potato 6
Clover 4
Mushrooms
Peppers
Onions
Light mayo 3

Mint cornetto 5

Snacks
Suger free sweets 1
Bovril 1
Fudge bar x2 6
Coffee at work 2
Pint juice

47/47 PP used. 49 weeklies remain

Hey everyone I'm Ness I've been on and off minimins for a few years now switching between SW and WW losing the weight then piling it back on (sigh) but enough of yo-yoing I want to be healthy and happy and be able to run around after my 2 Beautiful children.
I'm feeling determined and hoping Atleast some of you will follow me on my journey, expect lots of photos of food and to share help and advice and friendship.

So I'm sticking to what I know best and what I love the WW PROPOINTS plan.

Weighed in this morning at 22 stone 4LB eek but it will be the last time in my life that I see that number!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read this so far and everyone's welcome here. Xx

Hi, I lost weight using the old points from home (8 stone) but due to illness have come to a stand still.ive tried slimming world but I struggle to cook from scratch on bad days so im giving propoints a go to lose the rest of my weight.Good luck with your journey xx

Hi!!

hope you don't mind me joining in?!
i joined weight watchers on the 6th of May and absolutely love the pro points plan :)

My weekly meeting and weigh in is on a Tuesday, so I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb so I'm very happy!

Heres to being happy and healthy!!

Hi, I lost weight using the old points from home (8 stone) but due to illness have come to a stand still.ive tried slimming world but I struggle to cook from scratch on bad days so im giving propoints a go to lose the rest of my weight.Good luck with your journey xx

Wow 8 stone is an amazing achievement well done xx

Hi!! hope you don't mind me joining in?! i joined weight watchers on the 6th of May and absolutely love the pro points plan :) My weekly meeting and weigh in is on a Tuesday, so I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb so I'm very happy! Heres to being happy and healthy!!

Hey there of course not.
Well done on your loss, 3LB off is great.
Do you much weight you want to lose? Xx

First challenge tonight, we are off out to a pub for a meal as it's my friends birthday! I've already been online and studied the menu but un sure what to have. I have 30PP left out of my dailies and all 49 weeklies so I know I could pretty much have what I wanted within reason but want to try and be good xx

Hey there of course not.
Well done on your loss, 3LB off is great.
Do you much weight you want to lose? Xx

Thankyou, i was so happy as it really doesn't feel like I'm even on a diet!
i have loads to lose, just over 9 stone which will take me down to 9 stone exactly, very long way to go but feeling very positive :)

Thankyou, i was so happy as it really doesn't feel like I'm even on a diet! i have loads to lose, just over 9 stone which will take me down to 9 stone exactly, very long way to go but feeling very positive :)

I know exactly what u mean, I also have a lot to lose and with the amount of PP I get a day it doesn't feel like a diet.

Well had a lovely dinner out
image-1970473816.jpg
image-3846359165.jpg
image-2672823726.jpg

Only used 4 of my weeklies!!

Back