ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Thankyou everyone xx

4lv is an excellent loss Don't u make me come over there with that disappointed nonsense... It's fab Well done xxx

Lol I know, you are right!! Xx

Hope everyone is ok? Struggling to eat my points today still 7pp left xx

hey nessa
i'm doing okay although im really hungry today - I could do with the 7pp you can't manage to eat :D. Think I may give pointing a go next week depending on my weight loss on saturday.

nic x

Hi Nessa, I am doing ok. Having quite a good lower calorie week :) Hopefully I can report a loss this week. How are you doing today? xx

Hi Nessa, I am doing ok. Having quite a good lower calorie week :) Hopefully I can report a loss this week. How are you doing today? xx

Hey Hun sounds like you are having a super week. I'm good thanks I see you have joined my other diary xxx

Hi hun here to follow hun ur lunchs look right up my street are u goin to class or doin it at home i also have a diary look forward to hearin of u x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey everyone sorry I'm still here and still on plan just decided I'm moving over to slimming world I need a boost and a kick up the bum and a better routine so starting tomorrow (after my morning weigh in) I'm starting SW at home plenty of batch cooking and freezing and I'm gonna get my lardy butt on the wii fit every night xx

Hey everyone sorry I'm still here and still on plan just decided I'm moving over to slimming world I need a boost and a kick up the bum and a better routine so starting tomorrow (after my morning weigh in) I'm starting SW at home plenty of batch cooking and freezing and I'm gonna get my lardy butt on the wii fit every night xx

Best of luck Nessa :) hope slimming world gives you the results you want :) xx

Good luck with slimming world hunni

Nic xx

Have u started a new diary for SW hun? X

I've completely lost the plot switched to slimming world and it's totally thrown me out I'm all over the place with my eating :-( "stick to what u know" springs to mind xx

I've completely lost the plot switched to slimming world and it's totally thrown me out I'm all over the place with my eating :-( "stick to what u know" springs to mind xx

Oh no. Sorry to hear that! It can be difficult to switch! Im doing herbalife after switching from weight watchers and really enjoying it, been doing it for 6weeks now. Have u been keeping a food diary for slimming world?maybe that would help? X

Hey Nessa! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x

Hey Nessa! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x

Hey Beautiful lady!! What's this talk of F and H I could use a kick up the bum and a buddy lets do it!!!

Hey Beautiful lady!! What's this talk of F and H I could use a kick up the bum and a buddy lets do it!!!

Have u ever tried it? I'm thinking of just swallowing my pride (rather than a truck load of cookies!) and doing PP! It works, just gotta in da zone! X

Have u ever tried it? I'm thinking of just swallowing my pride (rather than a truck load of cookies!) and doing PP! It works, just gotta in da zone! X

I've never tried it but just looked at the free food list it looks awesome! No more weighing and measuring!! Xx

Back