Induction Back and need help guys!

Hi Guys,

Really hope that someone could help me...

Have started counting carbs - Atkins-style I guess, for about a week now. Struggling as no one around me (including work colleagues) either agree or find that it works...

I followed Atkins last year however I incorporated more fruit and less fats and found that it worked for me.
I'm trying to find some others who are following a similar plan and also who are happy to give and receive advice. I'm finding it difficult when everyone seems to have a bad vibe surrounding diets such as this.

Anyone that could help, I would really appreciate :)

Many thanks :)

Hi there, I low carb but not strictly Atkins as I too have some fruit and "good carbs" such as oats for porridge. I think just try what works for you and if you gain or stall change something to see if it helps...for example I know caffeine and milk are not really good so if I need a boost I which to herbal tea for a week then re-introduce a coffee or 2

Hi skinnybride,

I've been doing the same for 11 days now and am down 7lbs :) How are you doing?
I haven't been eating any carbs as such, but I have been eating veg and the odd piece of fruit here and there.

What do you usually eat on a day to day basis?

the way i see it is,your eating everything thats healthy and not processed. stand up to your family and friends with that! carbs like bread etc are processed,they arent naturally made so dont be stressing about peers ;) what you put into your body is your business,believe me i hear it all the time at work! i take a large salad to work,plenty of chicken or turkey,soft cheese and chopped veg to dip. i mean how can others see this as unhealthy lol..most of my colleagues sit there eating yogurt,chocolate,breakfast bars etc...all junk full of sugar!!! x

Back