Back and ready to restart 100%

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Bunnyg, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well I have been on holidays and had a week back, but I am truly ready to be 100% from today. I hope you can all help me. I had struggled to get my head in the right place since I got from holiday but today it's clicked, I feel committed and I AM going to do this! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Good luck bunny! You know you can do it and you know it works! Just try not to think too much about it and get on with it! That helped me!

4. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
  5. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck and well done you know you can do it x

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Bunny xx

7. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Good luck hun, just focus hour by hour, drink loads of water to help the hunger pangs and each hour you do makes you more determined for the next one. It truly is agonising getting your head back in the game, just focus on the end result.....xx wishing you all the best.

8. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

How's it going hun?? I'm surprisingly ok so far....had one tetra this morn and done loads of water already, evenings is where i struggle tho so i'm doing hour by hour but i did wake up with my head in the right frame of mind so here's hoping. Yay we should both be back in ketosis by Saturday.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.