Back boobies!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So we all know what back boobs are right?

Well this morning, i get up out of bed and my mirror is right in front of me as im walking to the door - last night i slept with no top on (way too hot) and as i turnt to go out the door i had to double take ..... MY BACK BOOBS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have back boobs anymore!!!
Im sorry to come and rant about it but got nowhere else too .... LOL

Yay me! :giggle:

Oh, and its only 1 more sleep till weigh in! If i lose 3lbs that'll be a 7st loss!! :eek: :fingerscrossed:

I really hope i get it jenny but if not i know i will be there the following week :)

Heres a before pic :eek: There are some more in my albums on my profile, theres a LT journey one. Ive got to start taking more now that im at my lightest. Couple weeks and i think ill update :giggle: You should photo your journey too honey, it really keeps you going as sometimes we cant see the loss ourselves in the mirror but a picture tells a thousand words (as the saying goes!) xx

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 124
OMG WOW, u look so different now! well done. :happy096:
u must be so proud of urself for losing so much.

ive got 1 pic of when i was at my biggest, around 15st 8ish. i look awful, didnt even realise till i saw the pic, after that i banned anymore pics till id lost weight. tried to scan it on but scanner wouldnt work properly (prob me doing it wrong) good idea to get pics taken along the way.

x x

So we all know what back boobs are right?

Well this morning, i get up out of bed and my mirror is right in front of me as im walking to the door - last night i slept with no top on (way too hot) and as i turnt to go out the door i had to double take ..... MY BACK BOOBS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have back boobs anymore!!!
Im sorry to come and rant about it but got nowhere else too .... LOL

Yay me! :giggle:

Oh, and its only 1 more sleep till weigh in! If i lose 3lbs that'll be a 7st loss!! :eek: :fingerscrossed:

Brilliant, thats great...i thought i was the only one that checks them two little side bits on my back haha mine are just gone too.... :D:D

Heh, that's fantastic! Wooh! :) Though how you're too hot, I'll never know ;-)

Mine are still definitely there, my Mum laughs at me because apparently my back is so short that I'd need to be a stick insect not to have a fat back :-( Mean.

Good luck with getting to the 7 stone mark!! :)

Hannah

It's great isn't it!? much more comfy to wear a bra now!

oh my god i just looked at your photos and wow you have done so so well its amazing. i wish i had taken some before pics now i always hated getting my pic taken but i think ill go and find some to give me motivation. You look truly amazing.

haha know what you mean yas - i never used to like wearing my bra - the minute i got home i'd take it off - now i cant get up and not wear one! lol

I hated it when you could see folds through my tops! argh!! lol

I don't even have to wear a bra when I'm at my thinnest. My boobs get so small, I can pull it off!! LMAO!!

haha! yeyyyy!!

Love it- Tanya you're always so direct and entertaining!! Must be great to have got rid of the back boobs- mine currently look Jordan-sized so I can't wait til the day they're gone for good!!

xx

LOL!!!! I love it - i was so excited about it as mine were bigger than my actual boobs! Admitidatly (sp?) now, my boobs are virtually non existant but atleast i dont got back boobies no more! :giggle:

So empathise on the back boobs an bra hating posts. I really look forward to losing mine. only this morning, I was just looking at them in the mirror and thinking how great it will be when they are gone.

woop woop , thats great hun, mine are still tere unfortunetly, but tey go soon enough i wad]s like a freak i had more then 2 at the beginning lol.. well pleased 4 ya hun x

Back