back fat?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
does anyone have it?
Oh god i do and i feel uncomfortable from the min i wake up till the min i go to sleep and lay down! When i sit down my belly rolls over so much that I cant breath and even h2b has commented that i am breathing heavily in my sleep now!

:(

Oh gawd YES!!! :eek:

My belly is heeeeeeuuuuuuuge and cos i've had 2 c-sections + i'm very overweight + my skin is not very elastic = a horrid overhanging belly :( i HATE it!

And i have lots of backfat lol. Two rolls of it either side - lucky i can't see it unless i look in the mirror or i'd never go out!! lmao :D :eek:

i sooooooooooooooo know what ytou mean i havent seen my minny in years and i have to lift it up to wash underneath and I havent had any kids yet!
mines just full of flab!
x

SNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP :rotflmao:

Shall we just get drunk and forget about it all??? :giggle::party0016:

Reactions: Taz
PMSL! I should not laugh as I am exactly the same but I love the words you use! x

ahhhh and don't forget the lovely ali g's punani ;) lmao

Oh Im not happy all my bras are getting too big! I think Im going into a 34GG pmp

My kids call their bits nooney... much nicer! x

aw when i was young we used to call boobies duu duus and nooneys.

well when your a 34ff chuck ya bras my way lol. I am a 34ff but i wear 36cs lol and fall out of them as i am too cheapskate to buy them from the big girls shops!
WHAT? they are £3 in pradamark as apposed to like £500 in bravissimo ie expensivisimo!
x

yeah ive got several bras from primark that i fall out of they do a bigger range now tho! I'm like 44 dd so not tooo bad its the back size that pees me off!! i usually find a great bra that lasts for about 2 months then the wires come out and i need another one :(

Plus, sites like Bravissimo brag about having like, DD-Z or whatever cup sizes and then they only have about 3 that are bigger than an E cup.

Asda have got a new Curves range for their bras and now go up to an F cup.

I have back fat too and I hate it. I have fat everywhere and I hate it!

Oooh and have you seen the katie price range in asda? saw them in there about a year ago and they were yummy! (if that's the right word to use for bras? lmao)

I was going to buy a Katie Price one, but they didn't have my size on display! I was very disappointed.

They're really nice ones, but normally im 38E but in hers im 38G! I like the shape they give, nice and rounded at the top :)

Plus, sites like Bravissimo brag about having like, DD-Z or whatever cup sizes and then they only have about 3 that are bigger than an E cup.
i find most places that say they cater for my size(which is quite big) but then they only have the odd 2 that will fit me and if i dont like em im screwed!! i bought katie price ones ages ago (the only bras in asda that did sizes big enough for me) but now i can never find ones that fit as ive grown out of them. women with big boobs really do have it hard finding pretty bras that fit lol

Back