Back for a three month Vegas countdown

Had a really good day today ( so far!) Did have to give myself a strict talking to in the last hour of my shift as i was starting to get hungry and normally would eat crisps but instead i drank water and held out til i got home to cook tea!!!!

Only 2 days til my weekend away and though i haven't lost the weight i was hoping to i am feeling less bloated and hopefully more comfortable with myself while i'm away. Gonna relax a bit over weekend as it's only my 2nd one this year without work but don't wanna go ott so i'm ready to hit it big time come monday when it's 10 weeks til my holiday :D

Weighed in a day early as away first thing in the morning :D Lost 2lb so super pleased!!! Really hoping i can keep up the momentum over the weekend. I always get to 10st 7lb and lose the plot - would be great to break through that weight at long last!!!

Had a great weekend away and don't feel like i did too badly but didn't count cals at all!!! Had loads of fun with my family though so couldn't care less ;) Haven't even weighed in yet and not too worried bout it as i have 10 weeks now til my holiday and am focusing on eating better quality food, getting a bit of exercise and generally looking after my well being! i'm sick of feeling lethargic and crappy all the time :( Healthy healthy healthy is the way forward.

Back