back for good this time

Well done on your 3lb this week and BP is excellent :D

Put on 2 pounds this week but struggling in bathroom department so hopefully will get a good loss nb x ext week

Sorry to have been missing in action for so long but have been mad busy at work. Things are still hectic but hopefully should slow down again at the end of June. I have changed Slimming World groups and have yo yoed since then and have gained all bar 10 and a half pounds of the 3 stone 4 i had lost last year. Am going to calorie count along with using Slimming World principles. Put 2 and a half pounds on this week. /aim to have got this off by next week,. Am also going to post more often

At the moment we have the gardeners in doing major work in both front and back, They are demolishing the old garage and shed and flagging most of the garden and putting down artificial grass on the rest. It looks like a bomb site at the moment but will be worth it in the end. Then I will be getting pots which will be easier to care for and the dog won't be able to dig the plants up!!!

Will post photos when it is all finished. Should be another couple of weeks work,

Off to bed now - night night all

Welcome back CG - and well done for getting back on the SW wagon.

It's getting nice and warm now, so I bet you'll nail that gain with lots of lovely salads :).

The new garden space sounds amazing!

Both of us are struggling with SW at the moment so taking a break and going to just eat healthier and I am going to calorie count. Weight is getting me down but I know that the only person who can do anything about it is me I went to a 50th birthday party yesterday and wasn't able to dance for as long as usual as my ankles are so swollen with gravitational oedema-water tablets not helping! Today I went to a medieval fayre at Tatton Park with my friend and her teenage niece and nephew and had a great time. Took a healthy packed lunch and have just had chicken stew with SW chips and veggies for tea. Garden is still not finished as gardener let down by skip company. Has promised it will be done by next Saturday. I had an interview for a promotion at work on Friday and will find out by end of next week if I got the job. Fingers crossed. Paul went for an interview for a new job at a local factory and he starts next month.

Sensible to take a break, just try not to go mad on fish and chips and other bad stuff like I always do! :)

Well done on the job front for both of you, a new start is always great.

The medieval fayre sounds like fun - did you dress up? :)

Oh well after putting nearly all my weight back on I bit the bullet tonight and joined ww. Sw was not working for me any more so trying the opposition. Very informative and I have come home to read all the literature. My start weight is 16 st 6 lbs and I am never going to be this weight again .

Oh well after putting nearly all my weight back on I bit the bullet tonight and joined ww. Sw was not working for me any more so trying the opposition. Very informative and I have come home to read all the literature. My start weight is 16 st 6 lbs and I am never going to be this weight again .
Welcome back Crafty Girl and good luck with WW.

Looking forward to see how you get on:classic_smile:

Welcome back!! I just restarted too - lost 9 stone and put 5 ofnit bAck on.

But we’ve done it once we can do it again xxx

Back