back for good this time

Me too...well 8 weeks to holiday and want to be 68kg which means my BMI will be under 30 and I will no longer be obese. It is a psychological thing that means I will feel safer on holiday and less likely to keel over with a heart attack or stroke.

My BMI is currently 30.7 so almost out of the obese catagory.

My BMI is currently 30.7 so almost out of the obese catagory.

I'm 31.5 so almost there too but have hit the hard end of weight loss and struggling to get further

5 and a half pounds off this week taking me to a total of 3 stone 1 pound lost . Treated myself to a fitbit last week to track my steps and sleep pattern. Has made me move more and the results showed up on the scales. Am a happy bunny today.

Stayed the same this week but still on a total loss of 3 stone 1 pound. I got bragging rights over Paul though as he went to the morning group and put on a pound. Taster tonight for woman of the year . Made Weetabix Cake and got 24 pieces out of it at 1.75 stand per piece. Also last night made the 1 syn corned beef pasties to take into work this week for my lunches.

After several months off the forum I am back. Had a wonderful all inclusive holiday the first 2 weeks in October in Minorca. Would love to go back again sometime. Have booked for 2 weeks in Calpe next September - again all inclusive. Cam back with a gain of 11.5 pounds (mainly from the alcohol!!!!. Working hard now to lose it but with Christmas round the corner it is not easy is it. This week I lost 2 pounds so have now got my 2 stone award back (2 stone 1.5 pounds in total). Just need to lose another stone to get all my awards back.Paul is doing better overall than me - he has lost 3 Stone 2.5 pounds and is only 13.5 pounds from his initial target of 14 stone.

Am just about ready for Christmas. Done most of my present shopping (just got to get a Warren James voucher for my grandaughter - she is 11 going on 21 so starting to get interested in jewellery now. I bought her a jewellery box for her birthday so now she can have pleasure buying things to go in it.). We are visiting my cousin in Leeds on Saturday for a Christmas lunch so I hope the M62 is clear of snow and ice! Still there are 2 of us who can drive so we can share the journey. It is only about an hour and a half to her house from ours so not too bad.

We had our works party on Friday night and when I checked my Fitbit I had done over 19000 steps with all the dancing up to when it reset at midniihgt and another 4000 approximately by the time I got home at 1:30!!!!! Plenty of Body Magic there!!!

We are really busy at work with everyone wanting to move into their new houses before Christmas and are getting as much overtime as we want. I am going in for 8 every morning and working until 6 or 7 depending on whether Paul is on an early or a late shift (can work later when he is on lates as otherwise we would hardly see each other.)
Last month i landed up with nearly 35 hours overtime and this month it looks as if I will get about 20 hours (we finish on 22 December and go back in 2 January).

I have already made my New Year's resolution to keep up to date with this thread and also reading other threads. Let's see how long I can keep it up. I will post at least once a week after weigh in to keep myself accountable to all you lovely minimins.

We had our works party on Friday night and when I checked my Fitbit I had done over 19000 steps with all the dancing up to when it reset at midniihgt and another 4000 approximately by the time I got home at 1:30!!!!! Plenty of Body Magic there!!!

Blimey well done you! And welcome back CG, you will whooshie all the holiday fun away no trouble x

Feeling really fed up today. Have got a stinking cold and sore throat so am onn Beechams All in One and plenty of fluids. Paul is working today until 5 so am about to make some broccoli and stilton soup (https://tastefullyvikkie.com/?s=broccoli+and+stilton+soup) for lunch. Not sure what I am going to make for dinner tonight though. Have got a roast out to cook so may do that or may leave it until tomorrow. See how I feel later

There really is a horribly bug going around that is just making everyone miserable. Hope you get over it soon.

There really is a horribly bug going around that is just making everyone miserable. Hope you get over it soon.
Thanks. Have got the roast in the oven but think I may have an early night tonight instead of staying up to see the new year in. Will be the first time in nearly 50 years I have not celebrated New Yeats Eve.
!

Happy New Year to you.:)

I went to bed at 10pm. Couldn't be bothered to stay up just to wish OH a Happy New Year when I could have some sleep and say it in the morning.:D

I did stay up in the end but went to bed about 12:15. Feel better today but have taken it easy . Made broccoli and stilton soup yesterday and leek and potato soup today so have that in the freezer ready for taking for lunch this week as back at work tomorrow.

Oh well. I bit the bullet and got weighed in at group tonight. I put 4.5 pounds on over Christmas. I am now the same weight as I was on 2nd January 2017 so in effect have wasted a year. Am now back on it following the consultant doing a new member talk for everyone both old and new members. I want to lose an average of 2 pounds a week which is doable if I stick to plan

Back