back for good this time

Wore my pedometer to work today and I have done 9917 steps up to now so should easily do 10000 by the time I go to bed. Amazing how many steps just going about normal day!

Hello hun, I found you ! :D Well done on your 3lbs loss. I hope your having a smashing week :).

Kay xx
Thank you Kay. I thought I would start a new diary now that Minis is back.

2 1/2 pounds off this week taking me to 15 st 4 1/2 lbs.
1072 calories and 10338 steps

Went to local football club (Warrington Town FC) to watch them in the Cheshire Senior Cup First round . We won 1-0 after extra time. It started raining during extra time so everyone ran for cover. Luckily there was only a small crowd so easy to get under cover and still see the match!

Won a Withings Pulse Ox Fitness band on Ebay today so have paid for it and now waiting for it to arrive. It is like a Fitbit and will track my sleep as well as my footsteps / calorie expenditure and also takes into account climbing stairs. It should arrive by 1st Feb - can't wait.

Booked car in for its MOT retest and the necessary work to be done on it on Saturday. Will be changing it soon though as should have my compensation cheque through in a couple of weeks so can upgrade it.

Paul came home the other day with an invite to his belated Xmas Party which has the theme of 'A Night at the Oscars' and is formal attire so I intend getting my black sparkly dress out which I haven't worn for about 3 years. Hope it fits!

Hey CG :), Congrats on your loss hun :0clapper::winner:, that's fab ! Your doing so well. Hope you have a another smashing loss next week :D .

Kay xx

Couldn't find my pedometer today so no idea of steps. Joined local swimming pool. Pleased that the do an over 60s swim only anytime pass for £8.80 per month instead of £3.90 per session oil on. Went to ladies only session and did 40 minutes almost continuous swimming. Feeling tired now so may head off to bed as want to go again tomorrow night as there is an adults only session 8:30 till 10. Need to build up my swimming stamina to what I used to do a few years ago. Can only help with my weight and inch loss!

Big bear - swimming was good. Did 20 lengths last night. Was at knit and matter tonight but going again tomorrow. It is a ladies only session and is in the training pools it is widths not lengths so will be going on time rather than distance. Have not tried the dress on yet but it should fit . As I was heavier last time I wore it.

Kay - my weigh in day is Monday night.

8472 steps today.

wow well done on the steps! Getting that many in, in a day is no easy feat.

Back and forth to the printer and walk to the bus is how I manage to get the steps in plus I go for a walk around town at lunchtime.

well done on the loss hun x x

50 minutes swimming tonight plus 7646 steps recorded. Am shattered so curled up the sofa watching rugby on sky and was knitting but struggling to keep my eyes open. Think I will have to head off to bed soon.

Got my withings pulse today. Set it up and will start using it tomorrow. Used my old pedometer today and did 10084 steps as had to walk to main post office and back to pick up the pulse. Went swimming tonight to ladies only and did 45 minutes with no stops. 1376 calories. Let's home it shows up on the scales on Monday night.!

Weighed myself this morning and my home scales show 14 13. will not use this as official weigh in as a) it was first thing in the morning as opposed to Monday tea time and b) it was au natural as opposed to fully dressed lol still it is encouraging.

Weighed myself this morning and my home scales show 14 13. will not use this as official weigh in as a) it was first thing in the morning as opposed to Monday tea time and b) it was au natural as opposed to fully dressed lol still it is encouraging.
Caz that's brilliant :), your doing so well hun with all the body magic, keep it up, I'm sure your going to see another super duper loss this week ! :D

Kay xx

Back