back for good this time

Thanks mini. Just worked out 109 days to my holiday and want to be in the 13s by then 16 pounds to go - keeping everything crossed I can do it.

Weigh in this morning and 15 stone exactly. 1 pound off.

Boo hoo - 1 pound on this week. Need to buckle down this week and crackers the 15 stone mark.

Chin up! Think positive. You can do it! :)

Welcome back! I see we have a similar end goal. I'm using mfp too, it's great app and better than any diet

Went back to slimming world on Monday. Weighed in at 16st 7.5 lbs!
HEaviest I have ever been. Have stuck to plan religiously yesterday and so far today. Will be drinking at least 3 litres of water a day. I am allowed up to 20 syns until I get below 16 Stone but I am trying to stick to the 5-15 a day.

Wish me luck on my journey - need to do it for health reasons this time so should be more incentive.

Hey. How's it going? I'm back again again. Day 6 of the new diet. Keep going. Xxx

Day 3 and keeping within my syns. Enjoying the meals cooked from scratch by Paul from my old cook books.

Went to Leeds today to see my cousin who has been very ill. Luckily she is on the mend but still a long way to go. She was always the skinny one in the family but now she has lost so much weight she is underweight. Wish I could magically transport some of my excess to her!

aww bless you sweetie you have a heart of gold and i hope your cousin gets better real soon lovely with people like you in her life i know you will be there to help on her journey to recovery x x x

Thanks chez and ladyf. She is getting better slowly, long way to go but she will get there eventually.

if you ever need to talk shout get things out out of you system we are here for you x

Back