back for good this time

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
Finally got my mojo back now that minis is back. Managed to lose 2 stone for wedding in September but still had 4 stone to go to my goal. I put a stone on over the wedding and honeymoon and weighed in last Tuesday at 15 stone exactly. Have tried every diet under the sun over the last 40 years but am now back to calorie counting using my fitness pal app on my phone.

Welcome back. Good luck to you :)

Weighed in at doctors on the 29th at 15 stone 7 so that is my new start weight for 2016. There is a watch weight drop in at the health / leisure centre on a Monday night between 5 and 6.45 every week so I will be going there as it is run by the lifestyle coaches and is free.

Hi there, and good luck!
I'm a cal counter too, use slim fast products quite a bit.
I'm back in the wagon on Monday :)

Hi CG and welcome back! Good idea about the drop in clinic - do tell how it goes!

Think I'll be doing calorie counting once I move in Feb, unless i can do SW on my own...

Went to drop in centre on Monday with my friend and I had put t on 3 pounds over new year so my start weight for 2016 is 15 stone 10 pounds. Still onwards and downwards!

Now that xmas and new year is out of the way there is only 1 way your weight can go now!! Good luck xx

Thank you for popping in yoyo1986 and biggirl86.

hi crafty girl how are you x

well done crafty girls that is brill
my week is going great thankyou x x

Hi chezz. I have just sent you a friend request on mfp. My name on there is ctaylor22355

Stayed the same this week as we have had a traumatic time at work as our boss has handed her notice in so everything is up in the air about what is going to happen to our department. She has gone on leave until her notice is up and the big bosses keep coming and asking if the rest of us are all OK. Should find out in a couple of weeks what is going on.

Back