Back for good

Aurora888

Hi all,

Been reading your posts and just thought I'd say Hi.:wave_cry: And offer some advice.

I first did Lipotrim in 2004 and lost 8 stone. I one of these girls who has tried everything.. I mean everything...I have always had weight problems and always will, my body sucks.

So in the last 5 years I have put on about 6 stone, so I'm back to get it off and keep it off.:mad:. I know it's not good to 'yo-yo' but this is the only diet that has ever worked for me.

I know it's near christmas, and I have to re-feed for that, but I thought if I didn't start now I'd use christmas as another excuse.

I hesitate to say, there's no way around it but it still taste's like %£$&, so what do you guys do to jazz up your drinks?

I have heard about the black pepper in the soup, think that's a brilliant idea any others would be extremly apprehiated.

Btw reading your posts has given me the kick i needed to re-start LT. :D Thx

Hi Aurora888, welcome back. I like this diet because it removes the problem of choice and for me that's a plus. I'm one of those people who's idea of heaven is everythong on the chinese menu, at once please :) I don't add anything to the soup, i find if you make it really hot that it tastes better. Every morning a make up a vanila latte with my shake, ice and some fresh cold coffee and 2 hermesetes. I'm addicted to that now. I leep my strawbeery shakes for the weekend. I can't stand the chocolate shakes. Well best of luck, and hope to see you here often xxx

Welcome back Aurora xxx

welcome back aurora888 i have no doubt youll fly through it as you have done it before you know what to expect.. did you use minimins before? if so i wonder if there are any old faces about! if not then welcome to minimins,, it seems to be the happening place..;D

Welcome back Aurora and good luck x x

I have only had strawberry and chocolate shakes, and i use crushed ice to make them.. They are lovely.. I thought they tasted foul when i started, but now i actually enjoy them.

Hey ya all,

Thanks for all of the advice will try the ice latte, for sure. I'm waiting to get the house to get really warm first. I seem to be cold all the time atm so I'm layering.

On that note don't try warm choclate shake with coffee, personally it tastes nothing like a mocha even if it is warm, I thought it was a good idea with winter and all, but no!!

I never used minimins in the past, wish I had, dont think anyone can really understand the diet unless your on it. My partner is as good as gold, even if I do hate him when he sits down with a pizza grrr :(

So whats the postion on salt, pepper and curry powder, some say yes and others no? - dont wanna come out of ketosis.

I get weighed on Friday so will let u know and stay in touch :)

Thx again,

Aurora

hey Aurora... from what ive heard if you have it it wont put you out of ketosis, but the reason its not allowed is because this diet is made so it cleanses you palette and thats why the shakes etc are so bland.

Thats why they say its not allowed.. so its up to you what you want to do, personally im not using anything because i think when i come off i can retrain myself to not need any of those extras because the flavours will be so strong.
whatever you feel is best,,if your still unsure give lipotrim a ring,, good luck :) xx

Welcome & good luck huni x x

Back