Back for good.....

Lind

Is feeling the love!
This is my second go at LL. Last August I had to come off LL after just six weeks because I was ill but I got the all clear after Christmas and after a very emotional shall I shan't I month I am on my first day today.

I forgot how yummy the porridge is and I still don't like the soups but all is good on Planet Linda!!

I managed 35lb in six weeks last time and all the LLC and I are hoping for this time is to just complete abstinence without having to stop and with a bit of luck lose about 50lb too!!!

welcome Linda! I too hate the soups!! yuck! and the porridge is actually very tasty! kinda like ready brek!!! i like the choc shakes too!

Welcome back Lind. :welcome:
Glad you've got the all clear.
Good luck for the next step.

Hi Lind!! Welcome to the site. Good luck!

hey Lind your back! good for you honey and best of luck this time you wont need luck though xx

welcome back to LL. i too am on my second time around and will deffo do RTM this time to, hopefully, ensure I can keep if off this time. good luck with your first week and heres to a good loss! x

As others have said! Welcome... and good luck hun! :D

xx

Hello Lind - welcome back!! I used to absolutely hate the soups too but I like the vegetable one now. I think they've changed them a bit because I remember them being really hard to mix and they were always lumpy. They seem to be a really fine powder now and just mix up really well in boiling water....add a ton of tabasco and bob's your uncle lol!

Hi Lind welcome back.

Remember me I'm back doing exante as I put back half what I put on during ll.

Good luck

Hello Hooley and Flexi.
Welcome back.:):)

Flexi lovely to see you back! Hope your well?

FLEX!!!! Hello!! How you? I fell off twice! Well the first time I had Glandular fever and the second time I had a drink! I have found a great LLC and I am re-starting Ll next Thursday. It takes such a lot to re-start doesn't it. I have put morst of my pre LL weight back. Oh well never mind sh*t happens!!!
Keep in touch.

Back