Back for good

Fatnfunky

Silver Member
Hey,

After a break from the site, i am back and fighting fit, well as fit as a clinically obese person can be :p

It's great to see the old faces are still about and i am going to enjoy catching up with three months worth of posts :-/

A very very very very very belated new year to you all,

Cher :) x

Hello hun and welcome back - Good Luck on this part of the journey! x

Thanks hun, though i never really stopped attending class, i got out of the habit of coming on her and chatting to my mates, which i think looking back, really motivated me, hearing all the stories and hearing about all the tasty recipes.

Glad to see your doing really well still x

I'm really good thanks hun, you? Wow, just looking at your stats, you are doing really well hun. I am 6 and a half pounds away from my 3st, so really hoping to achieve that in the next few weeks

xxx

You can do it, it wont take you long now you are back in 'the zone'. I am looking after the SW Angels team at the moment, do you want to re-join the team?

Welcome back Cher! This forum helps me stay on track between weigh-ins.

You can do it, it wont take you long now you are back in 'the zone'. I am looking after the SW Angels team at the moment, do you want to re-join the team?

Yeah, i had two weeks off the dieting due to moving anad work crap, and i ate all the things i thought i missed and put on 2lbs an then i went back last week and lost 5.5lbs, so i know i can do it, but i am my own worst enemy sometimes lol

Rejoining SW Angels sounds great, shall i wait until the month is over and then join for the April Challenge?

Welcome back Cher! This forum helps me stay on track between weigh-ins.

Thanks hun, i definitely agree, i think if you aren't talking about it with people who understand the diet or who are on the journey, it can become too easy to slide off the diet.

xx

Yeah, i had two weeks off the dieting due to moving anad work crap, and i ate all the things i thought i missed and put on 2lbs an then i went back last week and lost 5.5lbs, so i know i can do it, but i am my own worst enemy sometimes lol

Rejoining SW Angels sounds great, shall i wait until the month is over and then join for the April Challenge?
No time like the present hun, you can rejoin now

Back