• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back for good

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Hello hun and welcome back - Good Luck on this part of the journey! x

Thanks hun, though i never really stopped attending class, i got out of the habit of coming on her and chatting to my mates, which i think looking back, really motivated me, hearing all the stories and hearing about all the tasty recipes.

Glad to see your doing really well still x

I'm really good thanks hun, you? Wow, just looking at your stats, you are doing really well hun. I am 6 and a half pounds away from my 3st, so really hoping to achieve that in the next few weeks

xxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
You can do it, it wont take you long now you are back in 'the zone'. I am looking after the SW Angels team at the moment, do you want to re-join the team?

You can do it, it wont take you long now you are back in 'the zone'. I am looking after the SW Angels team at the moment, do you want to re-join the team?
Yeah, i had two weeks off the dieting due to moving anad work crap, and i ate all the things i thought i missed and put on 2lbs an then i went back last week and lost 5.5lbs, so i know i can do it, but i am my own worst enemy sometimes lol

Rejoining SW Angels sounds great, shall i wait until the month is over and then join for the April Challenge?

Woohoo! Welcome back hun! xx

Taz

Spam Hunter
Yeah, i had two weeks off the dieting due to moving anad work crap, and i ate all the things i thought i missed and put on 2lbs an then i went back last week and lost 5.5lbs, so i know i can do it, but i am my own worst enemy sometimes lol

Rejoining SW Angels sounds great, shall i wait until the month is over and then join for the April Challenge?
No time like the present hun, you can rejoin now