Back For The Long Haul

i got one to i got mine from amazon x x x

Me too, they are fab aren't they? I call it courgetti :D

And well done on the 1lb love, it's a loss - with more to come! :) Thanks for your kind words, I've got a big smile on my face :) xxx

Cranberrie that sounds awesome! Where did you get it from? I once tried to use a knife to make very thin strips but it just turned into mush! haha

Well done on the loss and the fab motivation!

Ah thank you! They are so much fun - in fact you could probably spend a bit too much time using them - which has been the case for me! As Chezz and Susie said you can get them from Amazon. I got mine from Selfridges - the Hemsley Hemsley brand but there is also a lady in the US who has written a cookbook called Inspiralized and has released her own spiraliser called the Inspiralizer which I think has been released just this week so may be worth checking that out and seeing if you can get a deal with the cookbook as well if you need any ideas. Let us know how you get on xxx

Me too, they are fab aren't they? I call it courgetti :D

And well done on the 1lb love, it's a loss - with more to come! :) Thanks for your kind words, I've got a big smile on my face :) xxx

"Courgetti" - I love it! :D xxx

FYI there's lots and lots of spiralizer recipe books on amazon - worth checking out to see if anything takes your fancy :)

1lb loss this week, I was a little disheartened as was hoping it would be closer to 2lb but I knew it wouldn't be 2lb or more as my calorie deficits have been an average of 900 due to lack of exercise because of my ankle :-(
Also my stomach pains that I had before I started Juice Plus have returned so am avoiding gluten (again) for a while and am tempted to do a week or two of Juice Plus just to see if that has a positive effect on my digestive system.
Hope everyone else is having a great week! xxx

Amazingly lost 2lbs this week despite having friends come to stay at the weekend and going totally off-plan! Luckily this time I managed to keep the damage limitation to 2 days as opposed to 6! :D
Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine xxx

PAHAHA. Where in the country are you?

I'm at work in Nottingham and I can't see the sky it's so misty and grey! It's nice to know the sun is still there at least :D

I'm at work in Nottingham and I can't see the sky it's so misty and grey! It's nice to know the sun is still there at least :D

LOL me too, cold and grey here in London :(

But well done on the loss Cranberrie! xxx

I'm in Manchester and if it's any consolation we were promised a clear sky for this eclipse. Did we get it? Did we 'eck!! :p

Just noticed that you're calorie-counting too and that you've lost nearly 80lbs!! Amazing achievement! xx

LOL me too, cold and grey here in London :(

But well done on the loss Cranberrie! xxx

Thanks Susie, hope you've had a nice, sunny Friday at least? You've smashed through your 2st loss and lost another 3.5lbs I see, you must feel amazing! xx

well done on the loss hun

well done on the loss hun

Thank you lovely, sorry just seen this.

Another 2lbs gone this week but the painful stomach and nausea did return the other day even after I'd stopped eating bread. Then had a poorly tummy yesterday but that was straight after eating some Cadbury's fingers, frozen yoghurt and taking a swig of diet ginger beer so maybe my body is just getting fed up whenever I do eat junk food!
I've been fobbed off by the GP as having IBS in the past (could be true but they have only made that diagnosis after eliminating Coeliac and not investigating any further) so it could also just be that getting worse. I'll definitely try going back on the Juice Plus for a couple of weeks if it doesn't get better as that did help with my initial stomach and back pains at the beginning of the year.

April is going to be a very difficult month, got a wedding and husband's birthday with at least 2 trips down to the in-laws so my willpower is really going to be tested!

How is everyone else getting on? xxx

aww cranberrie
well done with the loss but im sorry to read about your tummy love hope you feel better soon x x

Back