Back from beyond

Chocoholica

Big hello to all fellow Lipotrimmers - old and new:553:
I haven't posted on here for ages as I've been very busy with starting a new job etc etc! I was also away and off LT for a couple of weeks which was unfortunate but unavoidable:sigh:

Anyway, I restarted 3 weeks ago and all going well more or less. During the time I was off LT I still lost 1.5 lbs which was fab as I was eating real food (though twas very little and in line with refeed guidelines).
First week after restarting I lost 4.5 lbs and this week 2 lbs.

I've been finding it hard to keep to it and think I'll go on refeed from next week to lose the last 10kg with maintenance foods/healthy eating as I feel I need to restart eating again.

I've managed to lose almost 2 stone since starting in May (including 3 week break) so I'm pretty happy with myself. Clothes fitting nicely and back into size 14 again - Yippee!!!
Just wanted to let you all know I'm still on the LT wagon and am doing well!

Lots of love to everybody:grouphugg: and apologies for not having been around to support you all on your journeys.

I'd love to know how everyone's getting on... Preciouschild, Atmosphere, Aoife, Irishmum, Scotsmist and so many more...? Anyway, I'll have a read of some threads to catch up over the rainy weekend that's been predicted for us.

Glad to be back - wish me luck!

Love Fionn
xx

Hi,
welcome back, glad to hear you did well while eating, a loss must have been great at that time. Good for you starting back, hope it wasn't too hard, well done on your weight losses. Good luck this week and with the refeed coming up. Hope the new job is good and you are settled in now.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Hiya!!

Glad your doing well and keeping your eating under control :) x

Hi Choc

Oh, I wondered how you were doing! Havent you done so well.....waw!! Well done you! You have got it sorted, havent you ???? Really pleased for you.

You are almost there, and you will do very well...dont be a stranger though, keep coming to see us!

Good on you girl, so pleased for you and how well you have done!

Take care

Refeed guidelines are definately the way forward if you need to take a break. Having a short break but keeping some focus can actually help longer term I think....it stops the binge reaction after restricting

Big thank you to you all for replying:thankyou:

Thanks Scotsmist for super-encouraging comments as always... Tis good to be back:D

Great to see you guys are all doing well and still on the wagon - Hiya Doirin & ChellyWelly!!!

Interesting comments on refeeding as means to avoid over-doing it later. I hope it has helped me. I think it gave me some confidence with eating which was badly lacking.

Best of luck to you all and enjoy the weekend:cool: without this...:eatdrink051:
but with lots of this...:bliss:and this :rotflmao:

Love
Fionn
xx

Well done Fionn and nice to see you back!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini - great to be back on track again.

Thanks for the great site and all the work involved in keeping it going.

All the best,

Fionn

quick update

Hello!

Just a quick update to say I've been on refeed and all going well - still lost a pound and feel pretty good and in control of things:D so far!

I'm impressed by everyone's stories/accounts of refeeding and have got my best support and guidance from Minimins not the pharmacy.

They kind of leave you on your own which is a bit crap after all the effort (and money) you put in... :soapbox: excuse the self-pitying mini rant there!

Anyway, had a good chat with the branch manager today and she was really understanding and quite supportive. She's happy to weigh me in weekly and give me advice as I go. I'm still in two minds about the maintenance foods but we'll see how it goes for a wee while yet.

Life's good, clothes loose and feelin groovy!

Have a brill summer everyone and I'll post back here soon.

:fyi: By the way, I get Mike Scott's (Ice moose) weekly motivational newsletter and it's great for supporting the weight loss journey. His ideas and questions really got me thinking and better focused on what I want at the end of all of this... see the archive here:
Mike Scott's No Willpower Required Newsletter
to sign up for the free newsletter go here:
Mike Scott : Mailing List Signup

Hoping everyone's happy and healthy or getting there;)

Love Fionn

well done, glad that this has worked for you. keep up the good work

Hello!

Just a quick update to say I've been on refeed and all going well - still lost a pound and feel pretty good and in control of things:D so far!

I'm impressed by everyone's stories/accounts of refeeding and have got my best support and guidance from Minimins not the pharmacy.

They kind of leave you on your own which is a bit crap after all the effort (and money) you put in... :soapbox: excuse the self-pitying mini rant there!

Anyway, had a good chat with the branch manager today and she was really understanding and quite supportive. She's happy to weigh me in weekly and give me advice as I go. I'm still in two minds about the maintenance foods but we'll see how it goes for a wee while yet.

Life's good, clothes loose and feelin groovy!

Have a brill summer everyone and I'll post back here soon.

:fyi: By the way, I get Mike Scott's (Ice moose) weekly motivational newsletter and it's great for supporting the weight loss journey. His ideas and questions really got me thinking and better focused on what I want at the end of all of this... see the archive here:
Mike Scott's No Willpower Required Newsletter
to sign up for the free newsletter go here:
Mike Scott : Mailing List Signup

Hoping everyone's happy and healthy or getting there;)

Love Fionn

Hi Fionn
Thanks re: Mike Scott.........have just had a look and I remember reading about him in one of the mags..think I will sign up..good inspirational reading and any tips are always welcome in my book!!!!!

Back