Back from Cornwall

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well my O/H and girls are back from Cornwall and already I wish they were back there! The girls are bickering, the O/H is mardying about the girls bickering and I have 11 piles of washing to do from the 3 of them after only 1 week away. Sometimes I think I live in a Hammer House of Horror film and its never going to end. Now there's a disstressing thought. Off to bed now to hide under the duvet and hope tomorrow is not a repeat of tonight. Any body got a spare bed just in case please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    welcome back !!

Phil x

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Ok CG I'm going to send you a map! You needn't tell them where you've gone and you can stop till they calm down and appreciate all you do for them!
    I used to take my boys to stay with my parents at scarboro, and it took at least a week for them to settle down afterwards! Mother used to spoil them rotten and then leave me to play bad cop afterwards!

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Judi, I should be with you by tea time, do you think if I just told them I was off shopping and never returned it would be ok, they wouldn't notice till about 7.00pm when dinner wasn't materialising anyway lol.

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh bless, I can just imagine my Mum having this convo with her friends!

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Hugs coming your way Charlotte, take a deep breath and relax.....LOL..X

8. aliflower

aliflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about next time don't send them with so many clothes (just steal a few bags back from the car before they leave!) - hey presto! Less laundry.....unless of course they go shopping and buy more..darn it....new plan needed!

9. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hehe, you can come and stay at mine but I cant say it would be a break, sounds exactly the same as what youve just mentioned!!
    :( Madhouse!!

Hang in there hun!! You can do it!

Shut yourself away somewhere, hot bath, good book.... bathroom door LOCKED :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.