Back from first class

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hiya! Well I'm back from my first class and I am really happy as I thought I weighed more than I do! I was expecting to see nearly 25st but I am a stone lighter! So a long way to go but not as far as I thought!

The class was lovely and we had a great group activity of planning menus. I have bought a countdown to keep me on track. Here's to a good first week!!

xx:D

Hey. Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your first week. Well done going and it was GREAT that you enjoyed it so much.

Best Wishes

Good for you for taking action and going to group! Thats the biggest hurdle over and done with. The rest is EXTRA EASY! (teehee)

Good luck for your first week, shout if you have any questions about the plan and let us know how you are getting on!

Hey jayde1148 welcome to Slimming World and the site here :) Well done for taking that first step of joining a group, indeed the biggest step beggining your journey. Also, well done for getting a countdown, I did the same thing when I joined and have never looked back!!

Keep us posted on your future :)

Hiya, Good luck with SW, I think its great you have a countdown too.
Don't worry if you get stuck with anything, there is always someone on here to help you, and of course your consultant will help too if you need it anytime!
Look forward to hearing how you've done next week. SW is fab!

Back