Back from Germany break - NEED to get back on plan!!!

Lucky7

Lucky7
:break_diet:

I've just had a week in Germany where I went completely off plan. I'm sure that I must have put on at least half a stone. (As yet I haven't braved the scales). Sigh.

I did a shop at Asda and have stocked up on ingredients for a good SW / healthy eating week on EE, but feel like it's going to be difficult to get back to where I was and then stay on track to continue my weight loss. Booo.

Def got the after-holiday blues!!

:sigh:

Hey S-J. I went to Speyer for the easter weekend, then flew to Berlin for Tue - Fri. We stayed in hotels that included buffet breakfasts, so no excuses for that meal. I did do the lean ham, boiled eggs , fruit and yogurt, but then ate bread and nutella or similar too. Meals out were really hard to do healthily though. We'll be going back to Berlin in August and I've told o/h that I def want to have self-catering appartment. There's plenty of healthy foods to be found in the supermarkets - just not in the restaurants so much. Where in Germany are you headed?

Thanks for the luck wishes Claire - I'm feeling like I might need them x

Sounds good though hun! We are off to the Nurburg ring and going to be camping lol. Im sure now your back you will get into sw easy again xx

Back