Back from Holiday Aaaaaaaand...

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hiya all,

Well, I had a lovely -- nay, fantastic! -- holiday last week and, well, basically by Tuesday I fell off the CD wagon and ate 'normally'.

When I say I ate normally, I tried to be good -- nothing processed, and when we went out for meals I ate mainly fresh salad with some form of meat or fish. Except for one day.

I behaved the worst on Wednesday. I ate:-

Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and bread

Lunch: Scampi and chips and salad

Dinner: Garlic bread, chicken, salad followed by lemon drizzle ice cream with fudge and chocolate sprinkles.

Snacks: Peanut brittle, bourbon biscuits

Drinks: A bottle and a half of rose wine

BIG :eek:!!

BUT... I walked, and walked, and walked some more. Over the week we walked for hours (literally) on hilly terrain. I was exhausted, but it was worth it.

The upshot -- I have only gained 1lb!!!!! **Phew**!!

Back on CD tomorrow (looking forward to getting back to eating 'normality' :D ) and hopeful for a loss by a week on Monday.

Hope you've all had a nice week!

Me xx

well done on only gaining the 1lb, that's a great testament to your willpower throughout your holiday.
good luck for your restart

fantastic hun,that gives me hope as im off on my hols in 9 days and i am coming off cd for 2 weeks,i wont be going mad or anything,but to see you have only put up 1lb is fab,where did you go??
elaine x

Thankies girlies!! xx

We went to Dorset, Elaine! Near Lulworth... it was gorgeous -- such a beautiful place!!

I really think all the exercise helped -- I am certain I would have gained more had it not been for that!

xx

well i will be swimming every day and doing alot of walking too,not like you did with hills and things,but i will be getting physical(hem,hem)all the same,i can only hope to have as little a weight gain as you did!!!!
elaine x

Awww you can do it hun! xx

Here's a piccie of me on hols! Loooong way to go, but getting there :D

Attachments

• STA6011625PERCENT.jpg
    STA6011625PERCENT.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 35
wow where did u go

omg i just looked through some of the pics and it looks gorgeous,like somewhere foreign,you look very happy in your picture hun,
elaine x

glad u had a lovly holiday good luck for getting back on ss xx

Back