1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

back from holiday

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Halo, 13 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Halo

Halo Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all

Im back from my holiday and done the scary thing and got on the scales.....put on 3lbs, not really gutted as i ate what i wanted for the week.

Was a little odd at first as found myself trying to analyze syns in things and became to hard with the choice of food, so thought what the hell ill enjoy it, and i ate and drank like a horse lol.

Starting back on the diet again tomrrow, and for once im not dreading it ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    That'll be off in no time! Glad you enjoyed your hols!
  4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Good on you back on track, did you have a good holiday.
  5. Halo

Halo Full Member

Slimming World
    It was great thanks, really hot 41 degrees, not come back her and feel like frosty the snowman lol

Got all meals and snacks planned out for the week, just gonna have one last treat before tommrrow, yummy carvery with a cheeky roastie :)
  6. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Well done, thats fab, and no doubt if you hit sw back straight away i bet only a some gain or sts when u go back to class. Im really dreading mine in october grrrrr, but well done again
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.