1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Back from holiday :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chicaloca, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    And its so hard to back on track! Managed a 70% day yesterday. Have planned a 100% today and ordered a tesco delivery for tmrw night.

Hope the holiday hasnt done too much damage :break_diet: Have untill tues to make a difference :eek:

Can it be done? I really dont want a gain :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nannyto9

nannyto9 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Rosemary Conley
    I always do a couple of days on EE when I come back of holiday and drag myself back on plan slowly.

Hope you had a great holiday
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It's taken me nearly a month to get back on track properly hun!
    The damage can be limited by Tuesday and you may not get a gain but it depends what you had on holiday. Just do the best you can and you'll be just fine.
    Good luck!
  5. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It took me until last week to get back on track (and have still have a few misdemeanors!)

Lots of superfree foods and lots of water and you'll be back on track in no time!

It's so hard after a holiday but just keep telling yourself it's for an excellent cause and you'll get there! GOOD LUCK :D :D
  6. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

How much did you have on holiday...I know you don't want a gain but I find it easier to expect a small gain when I go away and allow the treats and that way I do find it easier to get back on plan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.