Back from holiday

goodlard

Olivia
Hello everyone

Hope you're all doing well.

I've been away from the forum for a little while, and in fact I've just been to America for 2 weeks, so it feels like ages since I came on here.

Well, I decided not to diet during my holiday, as it was full board, but I was surprised to get home yesterday and find that I have still somehow lost 2lbs while away. I'm very happy! I won't make my stone loss target for November, but I had a good holiday and am straight back on the diet today.

I'm sticking to CD until I reach goal but the break made me feel confident that I could manage my weight once I'm back to eating.

How have you all been?

Wow u lost 2lb on holiday !! U should be very proud of your self!!! I'm had a mishap yesterday but I'm back on track today hehe! always want to go America did u enjoy :) x x

2lb loss after going to the states as well!! That's medal worthy! What did u eat out there I'm curious now! And well done :)

wow thats brilliant well done i came back last week from tenerife and i put on 6lbs and only went for a week nearly 1lb a day! :(
but i glad i did in away as i rang a cdc straight away so thank you wake up call!!...
well done again thats fab yr in control not the food :) x

Oh Louise, that's so frustrating for you! But I hope you enjoyed your holiday. The weight you gained was probably only water weight, so don't beat yourself up. It's important to make the most of the occasions in our lives that we can't get back, and I think holidays are a perfect example.

I ate a lot of salads while I was away, and exclusively drank water. I've tried to keep my water up as fluid intake was never my strong point before dieting, and I'd hate to break that habit. When I first started drinking litres I felt like I was drowning, no matter how far apart I space my drinks. I don't want to go through that ever again. We were in Florida, and the heat always make you want to stick to light foods (or so I find). Though I did eat a lot of bread and potatoes (I'm vegetarian), so I'm shocked to see that that hasn't hampered me. Then again, I also ran around a lot more than I do at home, so maybe it balanced out.

Bear in mind, though, that I'm morbidly obese, so weight will fall off me a bit quicker and easier than for some of you who are much closer to goal. :) Look at my stats - I may be shrinking but I'm still El Fatto. ;-)

aww bless but yr doing something about it and you know what yr doing...we just have to say yeah good hols all enjoyed and straight back on it..i restart tomorrow and i actually cant wait i am looking forward to saying goodbye to this fat and moving on in my life,

together we can do it :) stay strong xx

Back