Back from holiday

Mochaj

Gold Member
Well I'm back from my holiday, without a sun tan and with a lot of extra baggage!

I got on the scales tonight when I got home and I've decided they must be broken, they are lying to me, I CAN'T have put on so much!

Ok, well I'm kidding myself, I have piled on weight! So, Thursday morning is restart and I MUST MUST MUST stick to that. I'm embarrassed to even say what I have gained in one week but let's just say that eating on holiday was a VERY bad idea.

If it came off before my holiday then it can come off again though. I have to keep that in my mind now or I will never go back on SS! So I'm going to put it behind me, another lesson learned!

Wish me luck for thurs, I'm going to need it!

<kicks self up backside and moves on>

Mocha

You can do it hun and you sound VERY motivated so good luck hun and i hope you had a fabulous holiday :) whered u go?

I went to Corfu. Unfortunately we had really bad weather, it was only sunny on Sunday and then yesterday when we had to fly home. There was rain every day and thunderstorms, but I've never seen such impressive thunderstorms!

I didn't expect to be wearing jeans and a fleece every day in Corfu though! It was lucky we took a fleece each!! My shorts never even saw the light of day :D

It was still a nice break though, but unfortunately when it's chucking it down with rain in a country where you expected to be out in the sun, it's all too easy to find shelter in the tavernas. NOT a good thing for the diet! We did have a good time though, so no regrets :) Now I just need to get my brain back in gear and get back on with sorting out my weight. Actually starting will be the hard bit for me, I know what I am like. Once I have started something I can be quite stubborn, so I hope my stubborn streak kicks in quickly!!

Mocha

Good luck with your restart on Thursday!

You can do it:)

Love Mini xxx

Awe, what a same the weather played havoc with your hols :(
Good luck with your re start on thursday x

Welcome back from your jollies and good luck with your restart. I'm sure you'll be fine, just get on the water and the packs and before you know it you'll be back in the swing of things!!

Hey Mochaj!
Glad to see you had a good time on hols. Like the girls said dont worry about it at all. Just get yourself going again! My WI after hols is saturday....not looking forward to it :eek:
Where is everyone else gone from the thread that Hannah set up??

Hi Mochaj

Thanks for your PM darling....

Holiday sounds a bit of a wash out but you know sometimes it's just nice being away from the kitchen sink, the cooker, the washing machine, the iron, the hoover etc... etc.... (you get the point...!) :D

I've had a crap 4 days on the diet and have been eating every day so need to get back on it...

I've told my CDC that I don't want to know my weekly WI result now until I'm in the 11's which I know is probably 4/5 weeks away (and that's if I'm good...).

I need some support and so will start the 7 day SS'ing Challenge again I think especially if others are getting some support and encouragement from it...!?!?

Keep you're eye out for Episode V..

Good luck

H xxx

Well I'm back from my holiday, without a sun tan and with a lot of extra baggage!

I got on the scales tonight when I got home and I've decided they must be broken, they are lying to me, I CAN'T have put on so much!

Ok, well I'm kidding myself, I have piled on weight! So, Thursday morning is restart and I MUST MUST MUST stick to that. I'm embarrassed to even say what I have gained in one week but let's just say that eating on holiday was a VERY bad idea.

If it came off before my holiday then it can come off again though. I have to keep that in my mind now or I will never go back on SS! So I'm going to put it behind me, another lesson learned!

Wish me luck for thurs, I'm going to need it!

<kicks self up backside and moves on>

Mocha

Good luck for thursday.:)

Thanks for all the good luck messages :) I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow now and to getting on with it again! My CDC is away on holiday now, so my mini goal is to lose the weight I gained on my holiday before she comes back. I don't know if she is away for one week or two though! I have a months supply of CD packs though so no problems there! It would be nice to be well on my way to losing it when she gets back :D

Mocha

Hi Mochaj.

Welcome back from your Holidays!!!
It sounds as if you had a good time, even if the weather was pants!!!

Don't worry about the gain, that will come off in no time, if you stick to the plan and drink loads of water!

Back