Back from holls

Les

Les
So here I am back from my weeks holiday.
As yet I've not got on the dreaded scales, even though they were in the bathroom of my apartment.
Back on track tomorrow morning after a week of cooked breakfasts pina colada and chocolate brownies.
I'm going to try two exante pkts and an evening meal. I will b weighing in on Saturday.
How is everybody getting on with their losses . Look forward to catching up with u all. Les x

Day one.
Apple and cinnamon porridge with black coffee and 1 pint of water.
Lunch. Vegetable soup. 1 pint wster
Evening meal. Ww cottage pie with mixed vegetables. 1 pint water.
Exercise plan today.
10 mins exercise bike. 10 mins walking around bungalow.
Afternoon walk 40 mins with hubby.
Another 10 mins on bike .
This is my plan for the day x les

Hi Les, how are you doing in your week back from holiday? a week of cooked breakfasts and Pina Coladas sounds close to heaven! It'll be a while for me - my next holiday isn't until next June (already booked lol). You sound focused anyway - how long have you been on exante? I noticed in one of your posts you said 18 pounds down since March - that's really good, well done!

Yes I had lost 18lb. It has been hard and I do mix exante with food I'm afraid.
My holiday was great but as usual too much drink and food.
I'm hoping I won't have gained too much when I weigh in on Saturday.
How lovely to have your holiday booked for next year are u going somewhere nice.
Have a good week . Les x

Hi Les.
I have am just about to embark on my Exante journey so am here to follow your progress :) Good luck with your journey. I am also planning to mix some food in so interested to read your diary as it progresses! Good luck with weigh in! x

We're booked for Spain, we've been twice before and we hire a villa so it's lovely and relaxing. That's my loose target for weight loss and I keep looking at summer clothes to inspire me what I could buy next year lol. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've just got back from Lanzarote. Stayed in the Elba village at playa Blanca. Like u we love it there . Not had a good day think my weigh in on Saturday will b a gain. Must pull myself together out with friends for dinner tomorrow so it will b another bad day x take care les x

Sorry about mixing up your weigh-in day, i'm either getting ditzier as i'm getting older or i still have some brain fog going on.

I wouldn't be hard on yourself , it's really hard getting back on track after a holiday - for me it was a mixture of post holiday blues, some of the motivation (i.e. the holiday itself) had gone and then the eating normally or even extravagently for a week takes it's toll. So just to still be somewhat motivated is pretty remarkable really. So actually you're doing amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks for your lovely support.
Playa Blanca is fantastic . We walked to the marina twice to visit the market and picked up a few things.
Have a great weekend hope all is going well x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, hopefully it's better than you expect!

Oh well, 4 pounds is not so bad - is that the first time you've weighed yourself since before your holiday? If so that's pretty good I would say. Anyway you could have a fantastic week next week if you stick to it, good luck!

You'll lose those lbs quickly - water weight. The important thing is to get back on track right? How much do you want/need to lose?

Thanks both for your comments . I'm afraid the weekend wasn't good but today I've cracked it right back on track. How are you both getting on?

Well Mondays a good day to start afresh anyway:)-

I'm doing okay on the diet - had some chicken last night but apart from that I've stuck to it 100%, energy levels are weird though - one minute i don't feel like i have the energy to stand up and an hour later i'm buzzing about the place doing stuff i usually don't bother with (like steam cleaning the floors and ironing tea towels). Hope today went well and good luck for tomorrow - when's your weigh in going to be - still Saturday?

How funny u should feel like that. In this heat I have no energy yes my weigh day is Saturday. When is it u weigh in ?
Yesterday was good thank you . Hope your day was good .And have a great day today x

I had a little hesitation moment yesterday regarding my STS weigh-in so early on in the game; i stayed on track though and today seems to be OK. freewill mentioned experiencing water retention with the heat and I think I may just be a victim of it as well. Best thing is just to keep going right? I mean the way I look at it is that at least i'm not gaining;
How are you doing today? How much weight do you want to lose? I have about 3.5 stones I need to get rid of - after that i don't really have a definite goal

At my heaviest I weighed 13st. I have managed to get myself down to 11.7. I was 11.w before I went on my holiday.
Yes it has been so hot its like being abroad and fluid retention does happen I the heat .
You sound so positive and we'll done I hope the weight .over next week.
I would like to lose at least another stone and see how I feel then.
Hope your day went we. Les x

Back