Back from holls

I'm sure u will do it. Had a day off yesterday but straight back on track today. Hope all is well x les

Hi Les, how's it going on the diet (and life in general). Has it been any easier this week?

Hi . Yes I'm good thanks lost 1.5 lb when I weighed in on Saturday so things are pretty good.
Life is ok got a busy week ahead. Helping my parents painting their bathroom, painting my son's bedroom for him then have to go and clean my daughter's flat as she is on holiday and had to leave straight from work so mum gets the cleaning done for her.
Food wise I will b doing 2pts of exante and one evening meal
How are things with you ?

Ah you do have a busy week - you are going to be knackered by the end of it! You sound like you're a great mum & daughter though. Fantastic on your weight loss - is that you settled back on the plan?

Generally I'm doing okay. I'm sticking to the plan and mostly I'm fine with it but I had a bad day today, tired, grumpy, hungry and a pain in the neck to my poor family who have to put up with me - hopefully I will be better tomorrrow though lol. I'm pretty sure they are hoping that too lol. Hope tomorrow is good for you :)

Last edited:
Great two weeks weight loss for you we'll done and u must be proud of yourself.
Today I have woke up feeling fed up with myself so I've had two bits of toast with butter and marmite on. Oh dear not to worry though off over to daughters to clean her flat while she's away.
All painting finished for my son but I'm now getting ready to take the twins to school.
Have a great day mines a bar for lunch x les

Well all the energy you spent cleaning will get rid of the cals from the toast and marmite. I've never tried marmite, need to do that sometime. I love toast though - I could live on toast, probably one of the reasons I got so heavy lol.

Are the twins boys ,girls or both? Are they your grandkids?

have a great day tomorrow - hope it's not too busy!

My days a relaxing day today. My friend and I are off for a coffee and a walk. The weather outside is awful, but we will go for a stroll and a catch up.
The twins are boys they are my son's and my duties are finished until Saturday when I will take them to the gym then we will have some fun on the pier. They are identical boys and are 6 years old.
Don't know which way my weigh in will go on Saturday but a sts would b good..
Have a great day xles

Wow twins!! they will keep any parent/ grandparent busy
We had a beautiful day here, it's just a shame I wasn't able to take advantage as I was busy finishing a report!
Coffee and a walk seems a great way to catch up with friends, will have to try it

Not having a good week might as well threw it away. I've not really been on plan so it's my own fault I must get focused again

it is only one week, in the grand scheme of things nothing. All I know is the more I beat myself up the more likely the one week becomes two, then a month and the yo yo emotional eating begins.

Thanks liv the offer of a personal cheerleader is great.
I've just had my water with a slice of lemon in it today. Off to a good start.
Have to be down with the twins by 7.30 so my porridge will b coming with me for breakfast. I actually enjoyed my water with lemon I think I will take a couple of slices with me.
We are taking a trip to the pier after their gym so I think I'll take a bar with me just in case we are there over the lunch period.
Thanks freefall I understand what u are saying. So I will focus and take one day at a time
Have a lovely weekend both les x

Aww identical twin boys must be amazing ... and challenging lol. Hope the good start to the week is continuing . Just have to dust yourself off and start again:). When I started this diet I just thought that no matter what I'm going to keep going with it. I haven't had any major mishaps yet but I'm only on day 26? (I've stopped counting the days and moved to weeks so I'm not sure but I'm about that). I can't wait till i've moved to months lol.

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday - I would love to have grandkids one day but I've got a long time before that's even a possibility. Have a great week and well done on not giving up!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I love your new picture - the flowers are great! and I hope you feel better soon!

That was my daughter in law we were on an evening out . Have no idea how she did it though x

The picture looks great and with your tan and happy smile you look like you're ready to go for a walk on some exotic beach - it makes me wish I was going on holiday this year.:)

Are you feeling better? are the steroids working?

That's so kind thank you.
Yes the steroids are ok thanks but I think they are treating me for my asthma rather then my throat which I know is my problem.
Grandchildren are lovely and I really hope that your son changes his mind as he gets older.
The twins are my son's it has been hard but we are getting there. My daughter and her partner don't want children which I find sad but they are happy .
Have a great day x

Hope you have a great weekend

Last edited:
Hi, I read that you are struggling, it's frustrating when you have motivation but then cannot keep hold of it. Trying to lose for a holiday is great for the willpower but the motivation can disappear with the tan. One day at a time is the best thing you can do until that mysterious switch in our heads decides to kick in. Keep trying and keep posting it will happen and write off any bad days with a new day. Take care

Back