BACK FROM HOLS 7 HAD MY WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lisa Marie, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Well I'm back from my hols had an absolutely fantastic time in Zante. Had my WI tonight and my holiday gain was only 2lb so I'm well chuffed with that. So back on track now following 1000 plan again. I've got 4 weeks now until my next little break away for our 10th anniversary would really like to be at goal for then, 10.5lbs to lose in 4 weeks isn't that bad. Wish me luck everyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

Hi,
    Thats great! I take it you still had a greast time? What tips do you have for minimising weight gain during your hols.....I'd love to go away and just have a small gain x

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I was really worried on holiday about what I was eating, I tried to stick to cambridge as much as possible during the day but had what I wanted for my evening meal and a few glasses of wine every night. Took bars and some tetras with me and had those for breakfast and lunch, but some days had a small sandwich at lunchtime with some fruit because I felt hungry. I was a bit obsessed with the diet whilst I was away but feel that helped me stay in control.

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done lisa, thats great only 2lbs on woohoo :) :) xx

6. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's excellent, and you'll get that 2lbs off easily by the next wi.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.