BACK FROM HOLS 7 HAD MY WI

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Well I'm back from my hols had an absolutely fantastic time in Zante. Had my WI tonight and my holiday gain was only 2lb so I'm well chuffed with that. So back on track now following 1000 plan again. I've got 4 weeks now until my next little break away for our 10th anniversary would really like to be at goal for then, 10.5lbs to lose in 4 weeks isn't that bad. Wish me luck everyone.

Hi,
Thats great! I take it you still had a greast time? What tips do you have for minimising weight gain during your hols.....I'd love to go away and just have a small gain x

I was really worried on holiday about what I was eating, I tried to stick to cambridge as much as possible during the day but had what I wanted for my evening meal and a few glasses of wine every night. Took bars and some tetras with me and had those for breakfast and lunch, but some days had a small sandwich at lunchtime with some fruit because I felt hungry. I was a bit obsessed with the diet whilst I was away but feel that helped me stay in control.

That's excellent, and you'll get that 2lbs off easily by the next wi.

Back