Back from hols and back on track!

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi everyone.

After weeks of losing only a pound a week on SS, I went off on my hols determined to enjoy myself and ready to start afresh in earnest on my return - fully expecting to only lose one a week again. I went all inclusive and ate and drank anyhting I wanted, though this was far less than I would have done in the past. I came back and went back on SS (which was hellish!) but the first week back I lost 5lb, and the second (weigh in yesterday) I lost 7lb! Now the first week was what i gained while I was away, but the shock second week puts me so close to my goal I can taste it! WOW! Only a stone and a half ish to go, I just hope this doesnt settle down to a pound a week again as I have got my hopes so far up now to be at goal for Christmas!

PS, not updated ticker yet

well done hon :D

all inclusive holidays :D have been thinking about doing that at some point. but don't you feel the need to stay in one place? i quite like exploring places and only being able to eat in one place sounds a bit restrictive...

abz xx

Hi Abz

Well, the place we go to is on a tiny island in the Med, there is only one hotel, no cars etc and so there is no-where else to eat! It is a total chill out place, so ideal for me, but we have done all inclusives in spain etc and if we feel like going out we do - but it is nice for those days where you are feeling lazy and want to just soak in the sun, and many of them have their own private beach with a bar so that you can lay on the beach and still get you rfree drinks! They can be hit and miss though so research well if you are thinking about it, after all if you pay for all your food in advance and then it is horrible you will have to eat out anyway! I have friends who have been to some bad ones but we have been really lucky

i have looked at all inclusives on malaysian islands. i would love to go to tioman (sp?) island. was thinking about it for a honeymoon but we're getting married in their monsoon season. ha. as it is we are planning going on our honeymoon later after we've saved and have booked a gorgeous hotel for the weekend after we get married for the timebeing :)

where did you go?

abz xx

We went to a place called Comino off the coast of Malta, not everyone's cup of tea as it is so quiet, but we love it

Back