Back from hols and guess what....

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
I DIDNT EAT!!! nothing at all!!! im so proud of myself and OH coz we were so good and stuck to the diet 100%.

i think it has to be the hardest thing i have ever done. food has always been a huge part of our holidays and at times when i smelt the yummy food everywhere i was just crying inside! but like my cdc said... do you go on holiday to eat or relax and enjoy urself. (sadly part of me thinks food contributes to the enjoyment too!) BUT... we didnt eat and im very happy! got my weigh in on wednesday... expecting a whopper because i will be weighed after a whole two weeks!!!

and its absolutely freezing in the uk! :(

Oh congratulations!

I think you've made it so much easier for yourself in the long term. From what I've read, delaying real food for as long as possible makes it so much easier to stick to SS.

Wow you must be so in 'The Zone'!!!!! Well Done to you, and you will get your reward on Wednesday :) You should be very proud of yourself xx

thanks nette... i really do feel so proud. i think its just because i know how much i rely on food. when im sad i eat, when im happy i eat, when i wanna have fun i eat! and for the first time in my life... i beat that food monster! i had fun without eating. but i will be honest it was not easy at all! i havent stopped thinking about food all week! i just want to eat so badly its driving me crazy!

Oh congratulations!

I think you've made it so much easier for yourself in the long term. From what I've read, delaying real food for as long as possible makes it so much easier to stick to SS.

your right spangles :) this wednesday will be my fourth week on SS and i do hope i have an awesome weigh in. will make everything worthwhile! but seriously i want food so bad that i'd be happy with a boiled egg!

Welcome back!!

And great news that you stuck to the diet!! You must feel so amazing knowing that you can do that whilst on holiday xx

haha yes i do feel quite invincible at the mo!... usually when we go on holiday we do all incs! i love my buffets! but this time it was strange but pleasantly surprising and made us both very happy that we were so strong! we did kinda have huge gaps in the evening when we had nothing to do.. coz everyone would be eating in restaurants and so on.. and the entertainment wasnt all that. we just started going to bed early so we didnt get any urges!!

Well done, thats what i call wilpower xx

Wow that's some serious willpower! well done you x

Well done :)

Welcome back MFB!!
That rocks that you stuck 100% to plan. I bet you have lost a shedload when you get on those scales.

And you definitely have done the best thing by sticking in the zone, I went away all last week with work and stuck 100% until last Thursday eve where we had a gala meal, and there was no way I could avoid eating. It also was being held in mine and a colleagues honour due to the massive sales we had generated, so I came off plan and it has been really hard to get back in. Although I have managed I did nibble some chicken to help me, also I am on holiday myself in one weeks time and the voice in my head tries to encourage me to eat sensibly for a week and then CD it when I return, so it has been one hell of a battle!!!

Did you have a lovely time, and was the weather fab xxx

Thank you so so much everyone :) feel really chuffed now

Welcome back MFB!!
That rocks that you stuck 100% to plan. I bet you have lost a shedload when you get on those scales.

And you definitely have done the best thing by sticking in the zone, I went away all last week with work and stuck 100% until last Thursday eve where we had a gala meal, and there was no way I could avoid eating. It also was being held in mine and a colleagues honour due to the massive sales we had generated, so I came off plan and it has been really hard to get back in. Although I have managed I did nibble some chicken to help me, also I am on holiday myself in one weeks time and the voice in my head tries to encourage me to eat sensibly for a week and then CD it when I return, so it has been one hell of a battle!!!

Did you have a lovely time, and was the weather fab xxx

well done dolly for sticking to it for that long. i think if i had been in ur position i would have eaten too. in a way it seems rude not to because of the fact that it was in your honour too.

i can imagine it would be hard to get back on but i know you can do it :) eat sensibly and enjoy your holiday hun. i think if i had been on the diet longer before my holiday then i would have taken a break off cd for the hols.. but i literally went two weeks after i started and didnt feel right breaking off.

im sure if you eat sensibly and do the whole low carb thing you should be ok xx

i have had a fabulous holiday but do u remember me not being well before i went with my stupid period... well it just wouldnt go away! first couple of days i couldnt swim and stuff... sunbathed alot.. but was in so much pain. but i didnt let it spoil my hols. had a lovely time :) it was boiling for this time of the year i was very surprised...

i cant wait till weigh in.

thank u everyone for being so supportive xx

Back