Back from hols and had weigh in

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys, got back from a lovely 2 weeks in sunny Switzerland last night and went for my weigh in today. I am usually Thursday but couldn't wait plus I had run out of food!!
Well I had been a good girl on hols even though there were lots of temptations not least of which yummy swiss chocolate:17729: but I resisted and was rewarded with a 9lb loss :innocent0002:.
I am over the moon as this takes me to a loss of 4 stone 2lbs in 13 weeks.
Don't you just love LT!!!!
Some of you might know I am doing this for for charity as an added incentive to keep me on the straight and narrow and I am now over half way which is absolutely fab. I am so happy I could run up and down the street sceaming like a loony (but I won't.... would be good exercise though!).
Hope everyone has had a good 2 weeks also xx

WOW!!!

Brilliant chick!!

Well done for resisting!! and hope you had an amazing time!!!

Hi Toni,
welcome back, glad you had a great time. Good for you resisting chocolate etc whilst away, you have made me even more determined to carry on with this plan myself when I come to England in August. 9lb down over the 2 weeks, you must be thrilled. Well done again and welcome back.
Doirin

Thanks guys I am pretty chuffed.
By the way Chells you are looking hot girl!! Why are you sad though?

:wow: I am totally impressed. You have some willpower girl to manage two weeks on hols without going off piste, especially in Switzerland with all that chocolate around. I work for a Swiss Private bank and have done may business trips to Switzerland and there's no way I could walk past one of the sprungli shops without indulging in the odd chocolate bar or three! Well done, you deserve a big pat on te back :)

Hi Girlychick

WAW - that is a fantastic loss and testament that if you keep to it, even on holiday you have a good weight loss.

Well, done for resisting..I know when I stayed in Switzerland for a month, the food was yummy; chocolate, fondue, etc....gosh, you are such a good girl!!!

Your total weight loss is amazing and very inspirational indeed.

Well done again and welcome back.

Well done Toni - that's fantastic! I bet you're glad you stuck to it now! Keep up the good work xx

That's fantastic Toni. 9lbs loss while on holiday for 2 weeks, amazing!

Keep up the good work and you will be at your goal in no time.

that's fantastic and i'm SO happy for you! i'm so impressed with a 2 week holiday staying on LT.

what a woman :):)

Bloody hell you should be really proud thats great well done

WOW !!! What a woman . 2 weeks holidays and down 9 lbs. You are inspirational. What charity are you slimming for . Admire you for that.

Wow amazing. Well done keep off the chocolate in the land of gorgeous chocolate. Shows you how you will succeed. Congrats.

Well you absolutely deserve a medal, I am totally bowled over by your utter 100% determination. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

wahey!! well done honey! and give yourself a big pat on the back for resisting!! :D

Cor how fantastic! Well done you. You should be really proud of yourself.

Hi GirlyChick

Welcome home and WOW 9lbs that is amazing. I am going to Sweden for two weeks at the end of July and am crossing fingers I am able to keep to plan without everybody ( family & friends ) saying "why aren't you eating? Have some smörgåsbord, look I made merangue swiss ( merangues, chocolate, strawberries and cream aaaaaargh!!) eat it:bolt:...you know you want to really!!"
However I am determined to be as good as you. Well done!!

Back