Back from hols and raring to go again!!!

mrs r-b

is loving the sunshine!
Hi guys

Just wanted to share with you that I am back on CD SS as from today! Had 2 weeks off as went to the Carribean on holiday, had a great time and stuck to the list of recommended foods that my CDC gave before I went away - and guess what I lost 1 pound! OK so I know that doesn't sound a lot, but it is to me considering that I did allow myself the occasional cheat - I was on holiday after all!!:8855:

Anyway, back on CD SS today had my first two shakes and will have another for tea. I lost 20 pounds from end Jan to just before I went on my hols, want to loose another 20 to get down to 10 stone. I'm determined to do it!! :talk017:

Good luck to you all. xx

wow that's fab! 1lb loss even after going to the carribbean!
I've got a uk break for a week and terrified of putting on, but I guess you've shown you can still maintain or possibly even have a loss! I'd be happy with a maintain or even only a 1lb gain, but a loss would be amazing!
Well done! xx

thats fantastic, im sure i only have to look at food and i gain so thats really good that you still lost a pounw whilst away

Lou
xxx

Going on holiday for 2 weeks and losing a pound is amazing! Well done you!

I am away this weekend and hope I have a little bit of your willpower. Its my daughters birthday friday and my friends engagement party so I'm going to try really hard and take my packs and bars with me.

Laura x

I think that my 1lb loss shows that CD has changed the way that I think about food - I know that if I hadn't started CD before I went away I would have been eating stodgy food like there was no tomorrow. Since I now have more control over what I eat, I feel a lot more confident that I won't purge when I get to maintaining. Plus the weight loss makes me feel good about myself and I want to keep that feeling. Its like they say "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels"!!!! LOL.

xx

thats so true and well done!
I am going away for easter weekend and plan to take my shakes with me. It is in a travellodge so will be taking my blender and an ice pack to keep my tetras cool.
I am just gutted I wont be able to have a porridge ALL weekend.

Well done on having a good holiday that doesn't revolve around food. I know that when I used to think about holidays a big part of it was about eating! Thats great that you managed to lose on holiday, I really admire your willpower!

Wow well done! 1lb loss is fantastic considering. Also as you said it has given you the confidance that you can maintain when you do hit your target.

Well done

Back