Back from hols etc

Glad you're back hun...and that you had a good time. I'm soooo jealous that you saw Radiohead- they're my number 1 band of all time.

Re: your 'slip'. I'm just amazed. Festivals are full of tasty, naughty food and you did incredibly well to resist. ESPECIALLY when you're close to goal and it would be tempting to say 'ahhh a BIT can't hurt'. Don't beat yourself up about a bit of milk!!!! Bet it won't have altered your weight loss at all.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us- it's sometimes easy for us newbies to look at people who have been on LT a long time and see you as some kind of superheroes who don't have the same cravings etc as us mere mortals. So thank you for that!

A HUGE well done for being in it for as long as you have, losing as much as you have, and being a total inspiration. You're fab!

xx

Hi Elle,
go on admit it, were you the girl who got stuck up to her shoulders in the Leeds festival porta loo?? She dropped her bag in, tried to retrieve it and then put her other arm in and got stuck. Took 7 fireman to dismantle the loo to get her out. Would need more than a milky coffee to get over that ordeal I'd say!!!!
Doirin

oh my GOD!! i hadn't heard about that, lol. Was definitely not me - i'm far too seasoned a festival-goer to have mishaps like that these days :) plus, i bet she'd had more than her fair share of pear ciders ;) whereas i trawled the catering finding the cheapest tea and coffee LOL! (water being free, albeit chemically-enhanced, on site)

awww elle. dont be too harsh on yourself. like you said it could have much worse.

You done fab not caving in to all the food (i bet it would have been rank anyway)

glad you had a good time at festival. xx

Back