Back from hols

Minders

Finding inspiration
Been away to Northern Ireland and had a FAB time... what a stunning place.

... food was fab too:rolleyes: Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, but I have no regrets. Back on track now.:cool:

We did Ireland a few years ago on Motorbike with a few others and it was fab, would love to go back there and omg the food was yummy. Good luck for wi

Great to have you back minders. Glad you enjoyed your hol, and dont' be too disheartened if you have a gain, you had a great time away, just draw a line and move on, you will lose again xxx

Welcome back and don't worry too much about WI xx

Welcome Back

Glad you had a good time - i live in NI and i still am amazed by how beautiful some parts of it are :)

Definitely had a great time, would recommend it to anyone. Though I don't think I've fully recovered from going over that rope bridge at Carrick-a-Rede. Truly the most terrifying experience of my whole life! But then I am afraid of heights! :eek: Glad I did it though...

Off to my weigh in shortly. I can tell by the way my jeans feel right now that this isn't going to be a happy experience. Oh well... you gotta live, eh? Back on track now.

Definitely had a great time, would recommend it to anyone. Though I don't think I've fully recovered from going over that rope bridge at Carrick-a-Rede. Truly the most terrifying experience of my whole life! But then I am afraid of heights! :eek: Glad I did it though...

Off to my weigh in shortly. I can tell by the way my jeans feel right now that this isn't going to be a happy experience. Oh well... you gotta live, eh? Back on track now.
did you run across the bridge and are they still making you go across 1 at a time?

glad you had a good time.

Im just back from Madrid, was part of my crimbo pressie from my boyfriend, was fabby, hate being back in this cold weather.
I put on 1lb this week, but i've struggled to get straight back on the diet since i've came back, and i know next week is going to be a gain also :(

There are no more than eight people allowed on the bridge at any one time. No I did not run across the bridge. In fact, I was so terrified, the guy working there had to stop all traffic, and came on the bridge with me and made me just stare straight at him... I took one step then stopped. Then mustered the courage to take another step... It took me a good couple minutes to get across. I really was sooooooo scared. But I was determined to do it! Once I got to the other side, I took a little while to calm down and get the courage to come back. Again the guy had to stop the people, and he came over and walked me slowly across it. The wind was like a squillion miles per hour. Jeeeez! By far the most scared I've ever been! Truly petrified. I was all smiles once I'd made it safely back on solid land though!

And HOORAY!!! I had my weigh in tonight and managed to lose a pound, despite hearty breakfasts and meals out every night. I guess all that sightseeing and walking, and stomping up cliff faces during the day helped burn off the calories! :D

Back