Back from jollies

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by kered, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi All

Just to let you all know I got back from my jollies last night and we had a great time, one of the best holidays ever and we are returning in October.

Diet went fairly well, the first week I was very conscious of what I ate, but not drank and the second week was fairly similar. I have had a sneaky weigh and it looks like about a half stone gain, but it was not an accurate reading as it was just after a chinese (rice always bloats me) and it was evening. My official weigh in will be on Monday morning so I am back on the dieting bandwagon from today and going well.

Not had a chance to catch up on all the threads yet, but good luck to all to embark on re-feed and good luck to all on re-feed. I will catch up over the next few days.

Mary xxxxx

Nice to be home.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

hi hope you had a good time we are looking forward to going in September, loved cuba, but I love icemeler think we always go even if we go elsewhere too.
  4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    YAY!!! Hiya Mary .... missed yooooo!!

Glad you had a good time ... Will catch up soon. :):) xxx
  5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Glad you had a great time Mary and good to have you back, just in time for me starting refeeding on saturday too!
  6. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Mary . Glad to see you back and that you had a great holiday. Its what keeps us all going isnt it :D:D. That few pounds will be gone in no time if you knuckle back down again straight away (As you are) . Am struggling here too but not giving up .!!!! onwards and downwards
  7. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Glad you had a nice break

I bet you will of only put on 3 or 4 pound at most if it looked like half a stone after eating and on the evening
  8. kered

kered Gold Member

Thank you all, missed you guys too. Still not had a chance to catch up with everything here due to washing, ironing and back to work today and millions of emails to trawl through.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.