Back from my holiday -whoops!

zombiegirl

I am back from my 2 week holiday which was a planned break from the diet and have managed to gain 22lb! I know a fair amount of that will be glycogen and water but it is still scary, especially as I didn't even go that mad!
I expected the gain and I am back on the packs so it's downwards again from here, but I am a bit disappointed that it means I will have to go into the new year before I get to goal. Anyone lost their holiday weight? Did you find it hard to get rid of?

I am back from my 2 week holiday which was a planned break from the diet and have managed to gain 22lb! I know a fair amount of that will be glycogen and water but it is still scary, especially as I didn't even go that mad!
I expected the gain and I am back on the packs so it's downwards again from here, but I am a bit disappointed that it means I will have to go into the new year before I get to goal. Anyone lost their holiday weight? Did you find it hard to get rid of?
Oh crap Zombiegirl....!!!!
you've scared me to death... I'm off to Majorca in just over a week for 10days...
I gained 7lb in a weekend in Blackpool so god knows what 10 days damage will be??!!
As you can see though, it only took a matter of days to lose it.
Good luck Hun xx

Hiya

I took a planned break do four weeks for a holiday recently and put on 7 pounds, my first week back on SS I lost 8 pounds and 5 pounds in the second week! I didn't find it as hard getting back into it as. I thought I would and 15 days in am feeling great again. It will soon come off again. Good luck. ?

Hi :)

I don't want to sound nosey or rude, but can I ask what you ate to gain 22lbs? Was it over indulging, or is that the norm on CD?

Thanks,
Tx

I was over indulging. I was on hols after a difficult year with friends I haven't seen for two years and just decided to go for it. I wouldn't have gained anything like that if I was sensible! I am firmly back on the wagon do hopefully it won't be too long before it comes off. I think a good wedge of it would be glycogen

Hi there

after my recent wedding & Vegas honeymoon I gained over a stone :-(

It is taking me longer to get back on track than I would have liked but I'm not ready to give in because of one gain in 6 months !

Keep the faith, what goes in must come off x x x

zombiegirl said:
4lb off so far!

Well done !
It's great to see the scales drop :)

Hi Zombie,

Thanks :) just curious, as I have some social bits and bobs coming up!

Congrats on the 4 off!

Tx

It is annoying, as it will take me longer to finish, but the holiday was very important to me and it was entirely worth it. I also know I can cut back when it counts, I am straight back on the wagon whereas previously I would have carried on eating to excess when I got home which bodes well for the future!
I hope to get another few pounds off before weigh in on Monday and then just concentrate on my goal, which right now as of today is 12kg away

Well I got a fair wedge off, and was 12lb up on official weigh in. I am not fully in ketosis yet so hopefully some of that will come off easily. Onwards and downwards! Feeling positive about getting it off, and getting to goal. I might use thus thread to check in my progress

Well done in getting back on track, it can be really hard after a break but so worth it x u sound really positive so no doubt u can keep losing x

Well I got a fair wedge off, and was 12lb up on official weigh in. I am not fully in ketosis yet so hopefully some of that will come off easily. Onwards and downwards! Feeling positive about getting it off, and getting to goal. I might use thus thread to check in my progress

Well done zombiegirl. Thats a great loss. I am on day 1 again after a 2 week planned holiday and i have ate and drank everything in sight for that whole time. I am a bit disappointed that i didnt have more willpower not to go quite so daft but its done now and i had a great time. As i said this is day 1 again and my weigh in is on Wednesday so will see the full damage done then. Getting back on track is hard but want to see they losses again so gonna try really hard x

Holy god 22lbs!!!!! Fair play you enjoyed your holiday and secondly for being honest and telling us and thirdly for getting back to cd quickly and fourthly for losing 10lbs of it already !!!!
I reckon you'll reach target sooner than u think!
X

Back