Back from my holiday

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Hello everyone :)
I'm back from my holiday and had a lovely time in the sunshine.
I tried my hardest to be good without being a pain in the bum by constanty saying I can't eat that and am pleased to report that I only gained 5lbs. I'm absolutely thrilled with that and am restarting total tomorrow. I considered doing working but what's the point?!! I need my keto blanket lol.
Nice to see so many newbies but a little disappointed that so much of my constant support network has disappeared. Where are you all?? I need you back lol. This is going to be so hard to restart :rolleyes:

Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday x

Welcome back! YAY! Need our support network back....most of it has gone walkabout. Good luck restarting tomorrow, just look forward to wed or thurs ketosis blankie hehe xx

Welcome back. :)

Don't look at it as re-starting, merely continuing what you were doing before your holiday.....;)

Hi, I'm a newbie and on day 2 of Exante so suffering the headache big time! It's great to see how good and regualr your losses have been and you've done really well on your holiday. Good luck with continuing your losing! :)

Susie

welcome back to the fold! There may be some new faces but we are here to support x

hope you had a fab time, where did u go? x

We were at the in-laws place in the Andalucian mountains. It's lovely there but quite remote and despite being 2000ft above sea level always really hot!
Just waiting for the window cleaner to leave so I can get out of bed and have my first pack. I'm starving and need my keto blankie lol

Welcome back....I've missed you. Kissy Kissy:D

Welcome back - glad you had a nice time and 5lbs is not too much really, it will come off in a couple of days I am sure, not been there long enough to have stuck!
Bren xx

It's really hard today but that's to be expected. Spent most of the day thinking about food but haven't eaten any, just had my shake and bar, but I'm sooo hungry now!
Oh well, I'll just keep pouring in the water lol

well done and good luck xx

Back