Back from my hollybubs!

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Eclipse, 19 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well, as you can see from the title of the thread, I am back from 2 weeks in Crete. We had a fantastic time, it was extremely hot, 40 degrees most days. Really enjoyed it though, but nice to be home. Had a horrendous trip back home, flight delays etc etc, but I am back now.

News on the weight front........I weighed in this morning.........and..........

I have stayed exactly the same as I weighed the morning of our departure!

I am absolute delighted. I did take things easy, ate mostly fruit and salads, but had plenty of booze, a few chips off hubby's plate and a couple of moussakas - delish.

I have some piccies which I will post later (including one of me in a bikini - ffs! me in a bikini - but I am not sure about posting that one!)

Now I have to spend hours and hours catching up on everyone's threads.

I really missed minimins, and am glad to be back again reading and catching up.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome home cheryl - well done on staying in control AND having a fab time ... shows it can be done xx
  4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Welcome home, hun!

SO glad you had a lovely time and very well done on maintaining - you rock, lady!!!

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Great to have you back hun...well done on not gaining wow thats fab.
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Delighted you had a good holiday and lovely to see you, we missed you Cheryl!
    :wow: you even managed to stay the same weight!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Thanks guys!
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Well done Cheryl and glad you had such a good time. Bet you must look fantastic now - all slim AND tanned!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.