Back from my procedure at the hospital!

That means coming off the diet for 3 months though and I can't face that at the moment. If they said they wouldn't be able to do it for 6 months I'd jump at it but knowing my luck the NHS will actually do things quicker than they're known for doing.:eek:

i dont know what way your going about it,but my doctor had to refer me to hospital so they could do an ultrasound i didnt get an appointment for op for about 3months,maybe u could explain ur on a diet etc.they wont be in a hurry to do it anyhow unless ur getting pains alot....usually gallstones aren;t dangerous,they are just a PAIN!!:L:L:D they thought i was very young to have gallstones i had too many to count,if i were u id finish diet and then go get it sorted ..its proberly the diet that has aggravated it.:(

I have my scan tomorrow then have to wait a week for the results. I then have to go back to my GP so he can decide what we're going to do about them as they do tend to bother me if I push myself to much at the moment. I don't know if it's them moving around when I do but I do tend to get twinges from them quite often at the moment.

yeah i used to get the same like a nerve throbbing its only when severe pain started lasting hours on end i said i had to do something.you should be able to see them for youself 2moro and if u ask they should tell you if they see many.let us know how you get on 2moro :princess:

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling much better today, although keep having horrible flashbacks of panic and not being able to breathe properly.

KM, they didn't actually look at my GB this way, they were looking for other causes of the pain, just to see if they could rule out my GB, which they can't. I guess I'm going to have to have another USS at some point!

Back